Thread: Metal detectors , gear and accessories

Metal detectors , gear and accessories

Any chance on adding the Teknetics , Bounty Hunter names to the Fisher name ? Seems like we are starting to get a few more T2 users around here . Possibly First Texas/Fisher in parentheses? I have a hunch we are going to see a lot more members who are going to be swinging the T2's and The Greek series detectors . I think a lot of people who swing the Teknetics are thinking it is strictly a place for detectors bearing the name Fisher .Thanks for looking , anyone got any thoughts on this?

Re: Metal detectors , gear and accessories

I guess that's a no ? lol

Sorry Sheik, I should have replied sooner. This is a great suggestion. It will be taken into consideration and discussed with the rest of the staff. I assure you. Thank you for your input, and interest in the forum Sheik.

Jack
    "Knowledge counts but common sense matters." ~ LouAnne Johnson

Minelab E-Trac - Whites Vision/V3 - JeTco GTX Huntmaster - Whites Bullseye TRX - Garrett Pro-Pointer

Thanks for getting back to me on this Jack no apologies needed . |

The Fisher area of the forum is now known as the Fisher/Teknetics area. Thanks again Sheik!
    "Knowledge counts but common sense matters." ~ LouAnne Johnson

Minelab E-Trac - Whites Vision/V3 - JeTco GTX Huntmaster - Whites Bullseye TRX - Garrett Pro-Pointer

Thanks Jack and the rest of the admin team !! | I'm looking forward to comparing notes and swapping tips with the other T2 users on this forum .