Thread: This Site..

This Site..

thumbsup01

I must say this site is very easy to navigate, everything is super clear, but what I don't understand is why they aint more of you. Or is this a newish site I am a member of Treasure Net, but I don't know for how long, the take over for me has gone down the pan, so I will be getting my daily fix from this site I think..from now on. thumbsup01

Re: This Site..

Thank you for the positive comments, and welcome to the forum! | Yes, TNet has gone through quite the change Please feel free to invite your friends over here

As to why there are so few of us, this is a relatively new forum (2 years) although we are growing at a very fast rate. It is a very active forum though.

Again, welcome! thumbsup01
    Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1
    Fisher CZ3D -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Garrett ACE 250

thumbsup01

Thanks, I hope I can bring a few over, the more the better and I like things live instead of having to wait days for a reply thumbsup01...Great Smiley's by the way

Quote Originally Posted by UK55 link=topic=9410.msg105977#msg105977 date=1332859798
    thumbsup01

Thanks, I hope I can bring a few over, the more the better and I like things live instead of having to wait days for a reply thumbsup01...Great Smiley's by the way
    The more the merrier!

We do like our smileys here <:
    Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1
    Fisher CZ3D -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Garrett ACE 250