Thread: Server Upgrade

Server Upgrade

We upgraded to a server with more space last evening. However, a few gliches remain and these will be fixed this evening. There will be downtime of approximately two minutes sometime in the later evening for this process to be completed. One gliche is that email notifications are currently not working. This will be resolved very soon.

Thank you for your patience.

The AD team
    Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1
    Fisher CZ3D -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Garrett ACE 250

Re: Server Upgrade

Apologies to those who were having problems uploading photos. The server update is now complete and there should be no more issues, but please let us know if you notice any problems.
    Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1
    Fisher CZ3D -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Garrett ACE 250

Thank you for letting us know!
    Oldest silver-- 1838o seated dime (no stars)
    Oldest copper-- 1820 LC

White's V3i, Coinmaster, XLT, Prism IV, Whites new TRX PP- Love it!!! Garretts PP

Candidate Member

Just an FYI and maybe unrelated. As an unregistered viewer I was unable to view pictures. Specifically, I was trying to view the pictures for the monthly awards. Not sure if this is by design or not...it did succeed in getting me to register! However, I am a techy and knew that was probably the issue pretty quick others may not.
    Crush
    -Crush