Thread: L a Crosse Wisconsin

L a Crosse Wisconsin

I have a garret AT pro. I have alot of friends that enjoy the thought of metal detecting but dont want to spend a whole day like I do.
    Hello Wisconsin!

Re: L a Crosse Wisconsin

Welcome from Milwaukee! My grandma was born outside of Coon Valley, if I could ever get back there, there would be some nice spots to hit.

Many people are intrigued by the thought of MDing , but they are not patient enough to stick with it, that's why there are always used detectors on ebay all of the time. You either havee a passion for it or not. Good thing for you, none of your friends picked up on it so more goodies for you!
    Minelab Equinox 600 & Whites Coinmaster, Garrett Propointer, Lesche Digger
    Oldest silver: 1853 Half-dime & 1876S Seated Quarter / Oldest coin: 1849 US Large Cent / 1854 Upper Canada One Penny Bank Token

LaCrosse, my old stomping ground. Lived in the area for 7 years. Now live in NH.
    You can't take it with you, so leave it for me to find!

Welcome aboard from western MA. We have some things in common. I love to hunt all day and I have a busted Pistol Probe too lol Lay it on the ground and one false step and it's history Good luck out there.
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold