Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Pequot War Saga (finding history)

Very historic finds!!!!!

Great post! I could feel the excitement building as you recovered these historic relics! Excellent! I am going to re-read this again and again! Too bad the photo's are not supported anymore (photobucket?). I would love to see the pics.
    XP Deus

Quote Originally Posted by Donnie B View Post
    Great post! I could feel the excitement building as you recovered these historic relics! Excellent! I am going to re-read this again and again! Too bad the photo's are not supported anymore (photobucket?). I would love to see the pics.
    Thanks Donnie , I'll be re-editing this and adding the pictures back to it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Elite Member
    That is a lot to take in, I'll have to follow up on all the links. That would be an amazing thing to take part in. As a young teenager I once took part in a shooting investigation and was the only person to find any of the shell casings. I don't think I appreciated the effort at the time but now it seemed like a neat thing to be involved with. Thx for posting as that was a lot of information. WD
    Total silver 3 - Goal 50 (2024 Finds) - 0 Washington - 0 Barber Dimes - 0 Mercury Dimes- - 3 Roosevelt Dimes - 0 V Nickels - 0 Buffalos - 0 War Nickels - 0 Indian - 10 Wheats - $ 3.44 in clad
    Relics: MILESTONES since 2012: 1700 silver coins - 8000 Clad Quarters - 500 Roosevelts - 750 Mercury Dimes

Wow! I just read through this whole thread and what amazing work. Thank you for the time and effort put in to do this. Very interesting!
    Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Waterproof Pinpointer, CTX3030 with 6,11,17" coils.