Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beautiful 1859-O Seated Dime

That's a pile of nice finds! That seated sure is pretty.
    Oldest find: 5,000 year old copper spearhead
    Oldest coin: 1699 William III halfpenny
    Purdiest coin: 1832 Capped Bust quarter
    Coolest find: USA button with blue threads still on shank

"He who would search for pearls must dive below."

I will hit me a seated one of these days! Congrats Tony!

Candidate Member
    Hi Tony,
    Neil and myself enjoyed getting together with you for our hunt. It would have been nice to pull a little silver like you did the next, but sometimes it's not always about the find but more about the hunt!

We are always ready for another day hunt. If you are ever wanting to give it another try, just let us know.

Thanks again for the chance to get together!!
    Tom

Hey Tony, great stack of coins, you're a digging machine! Very sweet seated you got there.

Quote Originally Posted by metman View Post
    Hi Tony,
    Neil and myself enjoyed getting together with you for our hunt. It would have been nice to pull a little silver like you did the next, but sometimes it's not always about the find but more about the hunt!

We are always ready for another day hunt. If you are ever wanting to give it another try, just let us know.

Thanks again for the chance to get together!!
    Tom
    Hi Tom! Good to see a post from you on the forum. Looking forward to hunting with you and Neil again at the end of June. Hopefully we will all get some nice keepers!
    Lifetime totals:10 Large Cents, 421 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 125 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 133 Barber Dimes, 407 Mercury Dimes, 251 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 21 Standing Liberty Quarters, 90 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 17 Walking Liberty HalvesYouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg

You're making me cry. What a spectacular hunt and that dime is gorgeous.

Huge congrats on the most excellent finds.
    Minelab E-trac; CTX 3030

Henry
    Great hunt, Tony!

now to get matching quarter and half.
    LIVE FREE OR DIE

Not sure how I missed this post, but those are some finds you got there! I probably missed it because I a have been spending too much time detecting construction sites and not enough time on the computer, LOL!
    Minelab Equinox 600 & Whites Coinmaster, Garrett Propointer, Lesche Digger
    Oldest silver: 1853 Half-dime & 1876S Seated Quarter / Oldest coin: 1849 US Large Cent / 1854 Upper Canada One Penny Bank Token

Wow Tony! Nice pile of coins, great pics as usual! Love the dime it's in such great shape Congrats on shield nickel too! I've only found 1...
    Oldest silver-- 1838o seated dime (no stars)
    Oldest copper-- 1820 LC

White's V3i, Coinmaster, XLT, Prism IV, Whites new TRX PP- Love it!!! Garretts PP