Thread: V3 tearing it up!

V3 tearing it up!

Havent posted my finds in a while...been to busy playing with the V3 and learning more each day.
    Went out with handyman (kevin) and Yazoo last week and ran into some good finds.. Had a great time!
    On my first day out, I got a 1953 Franklin half, a 1945 and 1957 quarter and 14 wheats. Also got two old tokens from new orleans.

My second day out with my friends was killer! I got 19 wheats, an undated shielded nickel, a 1884 V nickel, eleven Indian heads! dates are,
    1882, 1903, 1898, 1890, 1876, 1864(no L), 1882, 1883, 1899, 1888, 1909.

Now for the silver, I got two rosies, 59 and 51. I also got a 1876 seated quarter and a 1877 seated carson city dime!

Sorry about thye crappy pictures, I havent learned my camera very well...been too busy with the V3!
    Thanks for looking

Re: V3 tearing it up!

EXCELLENT!! Nice finds for sure Magic. You do that well at the DFX/V3 hunt you will be top dog. Big congrats to you.
    Minelab ETrac,Whites BH-ID, Fisher F2, Vibraprobe PP,Bullseye II PP.

wow stretcher: look at all the wheats and indians , the silver is sweet too Magic . i'd say your doing very well , congrats thumbsup01
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Don't worry about the quality of the pictures...the finds speak for themselves. Very nice!!!! Congratulations!!!!
    I've traveled a long way, and many of the roads weren't paved.

Excellent finds, Magic! That is a very nice silver hit. thumbsup01 Those wheat cents are in great shape. Most of the ones I find out here don't hold up as well. Congrats!

omg Doug that's fantastic!!!! Kevin told me about your finds when you went to Illinois and he did great too!
    Oldest silver-- 1838o seated dime (no stars)
    Oldest copper-- 1820 LC

White's V3i, Coinmaster, XLT, Prism IV, Whites new TRX PP- Love it!!! Garretts PP

Great finds magic!!! thumbsup01 You are doing fantastic with the V3!

So you found these in Illinois? I was thinking Tana said you were in Indiana. Either way, it looks like you picked a great spot!
    Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1
    Fisher CZ3D -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Garrett ACE 250

Sweet, Sweet finds!!! thumbsup01 Them Indians are awsome Great amount of silver and that V3 is really doing well. I'm glad you had a chance to hook up with some of the other guys on the forum and had super results. What a bunch of great finds. Man them wheats cleaned up just like new. I would be flying high lol
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

Hey great to see those coins again. Its was a great day and I cant wait for the next hunt. Love that CC
    Vision, DX-1

Great finds! Congrats...
    Do you think the V3 is a big step up from the DFX (in finds)?
    [size=10pt]Numismatic Archaeologist[/size]

Man! What a great bunch of finds. I would love to hear the details on the program you are using. There will obviously be a lot of folks interested in the V3 thread. Congratulations on the excellent finds. I have a lot of questions for you. Thanks for sharing the hunt Magic.

Keep Swing'in
    Jack
    "Knowledge counts but common sense matters." ~ LouAnne Johnson

Minelab E-Trac - Whites Vision/V3 - JeTco GTX Huntmaster - Whites Bullseye TRX - Garrett Pro-Pointer