Thread: a video of some friends and myself relic hunting in SC with the travel channel

a video of some friends and myself relic hunting in SC with the travel channel

Here's an episode made with a group of freinds and myself a few yrs ago. The travel channel wanted to film us digging relics in the lowcountry of South Carolina. The bad thing is they had to do it in the middle of summer. Oh it was brutal but we still had fun. I hope you enjoy the show.

Laszlo ( Click on the link down at the bottom of the page to get to youtube video)

Some of the Treasure depot crew relic hunting in S.Carolina on the Travel Channel

Re: a video of some friends and myself relic hunting in SC with the travel channel

hey Laszlo , i remember watching that episode a few years back ( who could forget Kirsten Gum )
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Re: a video of some friends and myself relic hunting in SC with the travel channel

Quote Originally Posted by del link=topic=11227.msg122346#msg122346 date=1346900409
    hey Laszlo , i remember watching that episode a few years back
    yep! Me too! thumbsup01
    I even taped it on a VHS tape and have watched it a few times since |
    But hey! It's a good watch!
    Here we go again... :-> lol

Quote Originally Posted by del link=topic=11227.msg122346#msg122346 date=1346900409
    ( who could forget Kristen Gum )
    Yeah! stretcher: Who? lol
    Some days you get the corn, some days you get the cob
    ​Oldest coin: ​70 B.C. "Harlow Flyer" gold qtr. Stater
    Oldest U.S. coin: 1814 Capped Bust Dime

Now that was a really good piece, why can't they make a reality show like that Ohh ya you didn't blow anything up and every other word wasn't beep out.

I enjoyed it thumbsup01

and some sweet finds there too!

What did you use to clean up those buttons? or is it a secret formula?

Candidate Member

Very cool video.
    Ace 250, GPP and one South Texas treasure map.

I'm with Del, watched it awhile back and who could forget ...... Now thats the type of show that should be the tv
    V3i- Prism IV- Pro Pointer
    2020 GOAL: Any Flowing Hair coin

TOTAL 100 YEAR OLD COINS - -280
    2020:
    Silver: 11

Oldest U.S. Copper - 1795 Liberty Cap
    Oldest U.S. Silver - 1829 Capped Bust Dime extra large 10C
    Click here to view my album

Great episode. I remember that one. Id watch anything with Kristen Gumm in it.
    Whites Spectrum DFX, Fisher F75

2012 Totals :
    Silver-6(oldest 1737 1 reale)
    Coppers-18(oldest 1724 KGI)
    IH's-7
    Flying Eagle- 1
    V-nickels-2
    2012 Tick count-143

Nice piece, do the snakes, wasps, etc. stay alive in the winter? Makes me feel like our ticks aren't so bad lol.
    On Instagram- oxshoedrew

Quote Originally Posted by chief5709 link=topic=11227.msg122362#msg122362 date=1346927179
    Now that was a really good piece, why can't they make a reality show like that Ohh ya you didn't blow anything up and every other word wasn't beep out.

I enjoyed it thumbsup01

and some sweet finds there too!

What did you use to clean up those buttons? or is it a secret formula?

No it's called aluminum jelly. Look it up on the net or I heard you can buy it at ace hardware. We love the stuff lfor bringing out the gold or silver on a button.