Thread: Eclipse 5.3 Coil

Eclipse 5.3 Coil

Anyone else liking this coil on the M6 . Probably one of the best detector/coil combos out there . thumbsup01

Re: Eclipse 5.3 Coil

Never tried it on an M6, but I bought one for my DFX. Haven't has a chance to try it out yet, but I will. It's V rated, so maybe someone will give me a V3 to try it on lol
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

It was my main coil on my xlt and now its my main coil on my V3.
    Whites V3 - Classic ID - Surfmaster 2

I use it for my XLT, but it doesn't perform right using the sunray probe X-1 pinpointer. Anyone else have that problem?
    " What doesn't kill you makes you stronger"

I have one for my xlt and love it.When I do put it on I have a real tough time taking it off.I just crank up the pre amp a few notches and get greater depth.
    For every relic that rots away........a piece of history is lost.

I have one on my mxt, makes it a simpler machine to operate by a long shot. Better pinpointing, better seperation of targets, better id, and goes deep as I want to dig.

George, when do you want the V3 to play with, just say the word.

Quote Originally Posted by coinnut link=topic=1253.msg15196#msg15196 date=1270416647
    Never tried it on an M6, but I bought one for my DFX. Haven't has a chance to try it out yet, but I will. It's V rated, so maybe someone will give me a V3 to try it on lol
    Minelab E-Trac, Minelab CTX 3030, XP Deus, Tesoro Cortes

SJV, you didn't mean X1, right? I think the XLT takes a XL1.
    Advise is cheap, mine is free.
    V3 MXT Mr. Bill IDX

The only problem I have found with the 5.3 coil on my MXT Pro is that I never want to put the 950 on ( which is also a great coil ).

I love running that little sweetheart at +3 whenever possible , which is most of the time.
    MXT Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer, 5.3 & and 950 coils, Sun Ray Pro Gold HP, Excalibur , 1000 coil, 2, Whites Dual Field PIs, Sovereign GT

Oldest Silver: 17?2 Half Reale

Oldest Coins: 1723 Halfpenny ,1729- ? KG 2rd Half Penny, 1786 Connecticut Copper, 1787 Fugio.

11@ 1807,8 Reale Counterfeit Cache

I have a 5.3 for my DFX, absolutely love it. Use it mostly around trashy foundation sites where my hunting buddy won't go. Made
    some nice finds with it. It will pick up a button at 8.

The 5.3 I used on my DFX was giving me solid hits on 6 dimes and IH cents. Favored it over the 6x10. I'm saying in the field and in my former test plot. I should get a V reated one for my V3i.
    The best treasures are the lasting friendships we make.[img width=47 height=70]http://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af176/idigther/Detecting%20finds/0439c987.jpg[/img] using V3i, IDX Pro, Coinmaster Pro, Surf PI Pro DF mod, Sov GT, Excalibur 2, Fisher CZ 21, Garrett AT Pro - I'm ready! Where shall we go?

Yep, the 5.3 stays on my M6 except in open low target areas. Then I use the 950. I have hunted with the 4x6 coil but never could buy into the DD coils. JMO CG