Thread: Big Thank You!

Big Thank You!

Thanks to Dan, Dave for taking myself and my brother in law Shane for a hike to hunt cellar holes. I've only been cellar hole hunting once before and that was by myself and it was nothing like yesterday. Although neither of us found any keepers the experience and finally meeting these guys was well worth the drive. Thanks again!!! |

Re: Big Thank You!

hey Brian it was great to finally put a face to the name and meet you in person. i just wished it was more of a productive hunt than it was and we found the other one or two in the area , i promise to make it up to ya your next visit out .

Dan
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Its always great to meet up with others and put in some time detecting!
    Minelab Equinox 600 & Whites Coinmaster, Garrett Propointer, Lesche Digger
    Oldest silver: 1853 Half-dime & 1876S Seated Quarter / Oldest coin: 1849 US Large Cent / 1854 Upper Canada One Penny Bank Token

Dan, the experience was awesome!! Like I said before I had only cellar hole hunted once before and the trip was well worth it. It was great to meet you and Dave and Gary. Finds would have been a bonus but I wasn't disappointed at all. I'd do it again in a heart beat. And of course you guys have an open invitation if your ever in my area!