Thread: Ultimate 13 inch coil

Ultimate 13 inch coil

Any of you guys using/still using this coil?? How is it in the seperation department,say compared to the Pro Coil,, also in iron filled site to.
    CyberSage, didnt you purchase one of these?
    Thanks,
    John

Veteran Member

Re: Ultimate 13 inch coil

I'm still using it. I love it. I haven't had any difficulty finding silver coins at trashy sites, including in the same hole as iron.

I have no way to say if it is better or worse than the pro coil cause I am to lazy to swap them out on the same target. That's the only way to know. Therefore I'm going with a more statistical approach comparing my log of finds with the pro coil and the ultimate, and I am quite satisfied with the results of this coil.

Oldest: 1755 Spanish silver; 1800 half dime | 1842 seated half | 1857 seated quarter | 516 silver coins in 2011!

Good news Randy. I too was hoping for several people to sound off about this coil. I'm thinking really hard about getting one and want some opinions to go by. Thanks!!!!

(never mind i just ordered it) <:

GL/HH
    2018 silver coins=4
    Silver rings=
    Gold rings=
    Wheats=11
    I.H.=
    Buff=
    Clad=$21.31
    Dollar coins=2
    CTX3030, DFX w/Bigfoot, Beachhunter300, E-Trac.
    Hunting Michigan wet or dry!
    Oldest coin ever = King George II half penny 1729-1754
    Oldest U.S. coin = 1834 L.C.
    Oldest silver ever = 1839 seated half dime

Quote Originally Posted by RaZR link=topic=12100.msg130708#msg130708 date=1356735939
    Good news Randy. I too was hoping for several people to sound off about this coil. I'm thinking really hard about getting one and want some opinions to go by. Thanks!!!!

(never mind i just ordered it) <:

GL/HH
    Just curious as to the wait period for this coil. I tried to order it last year and knew there would be a wait list. What they didn't tell me was how long the list was so after eight weeks I cancelled the order. I'm thinking again about ordering it if the wait is not too long.

Thank you.

Bob
    Minelab E-trac; CTX 3030

I ordered it from Kellyco and got it in about a week! I like it so far and find that it pinpoints as well as the stock coil.
    It may go out in the woods with me soon. $2.22 so far for the year is kinda whimpy and i'm jonesin'. Good luck Bob!
    2018 silver coins=4
    Silver rings=
    Gold rings=
    Wheats=11
    I.H.=
    Buff=
    Clad=$21.31
    Dollar coins=2
    CTX3030, DFX w/Bigfoot, Beachhunter300, E-Trac.
    Hunting Michigan wet or dry!
    Oldest coin ever = King George II half penny 1729-1754
    Oldest U.S. coin = 1834 L.C.
    Oldest silver ever = 1839 seated half dime

Quote Originally Posted by RaZR link=topic=12100.msg132748#msg132748 date=1359338475
    I ordered it from Kellyco and got it in about a week! I like it so far and find that it pinpoints as well as the stock coil.
    It may go out in the woods with me soon. $2.22 so far for the year is kinda whimpy and i'm jonesin'. Good luck Bob!
    Awesome! <: Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. I was planning on trying a new coil for the E-trac but now I'm also considering upgrading the E-Trac.

Thanks again.

Bob

UPDATED: 01/31/2013 I just ordered one.
    Minelab E-trac; CTX 3030

I have the Ultimate 13 version for my Sovereign, I like it!