Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MLK Day Video... See Lee shaking his money maker... and finding gold :-)

MLK Day Video... See Lee shaking his money maker... and finding gold :-)

Lee, ChrisInCT, and CTDirtFisher out detecting...

Lee, ChrisInCT, and CTDirtFisher....

Please let Lee know if you think that outfit makes his bum looks (insert adjective here)...

It was great to meet up with Lee and Chris...

I found 3 nice colonial buttons and wheatie at the 1st location and a nice sterling silver earring at the 2nd location...

We were outside for 6+ hours in the snow and sub 28 deg. temps...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    2013 Totals: 4 Coppers 37 Silver Coins 18 Indian Heads 4 V Nickels 5 Buffalos 137 Wheaties 4 Sterling Items
    Website: http://www.ctdirtfisher.com YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/CtDirtFisher

Re: MLK Day Video... See Lee shaking his money maker... and finding gold :-)

beautiful ring!! congrats

My 3 Colonial Bottons... Mexico Stamped 925 Earring... Wheatie... and a broken broach /pin ??

Paul
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    2013 Totals: 4 Coppers 37 Silver Coins 18 Indian Heads 4 V Nickels 5 Buffalos 137 Wheaties 4 Sterling Items
    Website: http://www.ctdirtfisher.com YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/CtDirtFisher

omg !!!!! is that how i sound in real life ? i realy gota start trying to talk more american...........
    coff..coff....here goes then.....well thanks yall , weeel be fixin to get our butts back down theer when the weather get better ,...kick yaw shoes off , sit a while.......opps...broke into jed clampit there for a moment.
    joking aside it was great to get out and detect with another one of my heros ,and let me tell ya folks paul is a mind of information and an allround bloody nice bloke.
    the ear ring paul found was within another 10/12 feet of my ring and chris's toe ring....weird !!!!.
    and before anybody comments , yes i know my bum looks big in that.... :hysterical: :uk:

lol lol lol looks like it was a very entertaining time with you three congrats on the rings gents . will there be a sequel to this movie ... maybe something like &quotshocked04:es my bum look big in this II despite as strange as this sounds i'd sit through and watch that lol lol congrats again guys , great video Paul. | |
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Paul it was a pleasure meeting you. Thanks for allowing me to pick your brain.

Hopefully we can do it again sometime soon.

I'm still puzzled as to why that little ring showed being 7 and being only 3.

I can't recall ever having that happen on such a small target.

Very nice post. One question, how hard was the ground? All that jewelery in such a small area, nice. Yes, I could watch the sequel, Shaking Bum in Park II.
    V3i- Prism IV- Pro Pointer
    2020 GOAL: Any Flowing Hair coin

TOTAL 100 YEAR OLD COINS - -280
    2020:
    Silver: 11

Oldest U.S. Copper - 1795 Liberty Cap
    Oldest U.S. Silver - 1829 Capped Bust Dime extra large 10C
    Click here to view my album

On the rings fellas. It's nice to know that Im not the only crazy one getting out there in the cold. Very cool that the 3 of you could get together for a hunt.
    Visit my metal detecting you tube channel to watch some of my digs.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/thiltzy1?feature=mhee

Quote Originally Posted by Thiltzy link=topic=12376.msg132698#msg132698 date=1359288257
    On the rings fellas. It's nice to know that Im not the only crazy one getting out there in the cold. Very cool that the 3 of you could get together for a hunt.
    The ground was not frozen in places there it was thick grass... but most wasn't think grass... so .5 to 1.5 inch candy coating (frozen) in most places...

Paul

Beautiful ring !
    Always looking for that next ring !!

Candidate Member

Love (i use that term a bit tentatively with the dancing and all) the video. Maybe a title for the next....Baby Got BacK.

on the finds.
    Chuck

V3i

forget the rings ,who would of thought my bottom would generate so much interest ? who knew ?.
    acturly why is my money maker not scrolling around at the top of the board ?....acturly forget i said that...lmao

Global Moderator Fire Fighter 43's Avatar

Nice ring congrats on the ring |

Minelab Equinox 800, 15”Coiltek, 11” & 6”coils

XP Deus II , 11", 9” & 11x13 coils

Detectors since 1977: Simplex, DEUS, CTX 3030, F75 Ltd, Etrac, Excal II, V3i, DFX, GTI2000, Eagle II, 6000DI, 6DB, AlaskanTR4B, Beachcomber

Lifetime totals:
    10 Large Cents, 415 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 124 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 131 Barber Dimes, 405 Mercury Dimes, 249 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 20 Standing Liberty Quarters, 89 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 16 Walking Liberty Halves

YouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg

What fun! You guys are hilarious. Oh, and nice-lookin' bum Lee! | lol

on the GOLD!!!

Oldest silver-- 1838o seated dime (no stars)
    Oldest copper-- 1820 LC

White's V3i, Coinmaster, XLT, Prism IV, Whites new TRX PP- Love it!!! Garretts PP

cheers tana , i aim to please. thumbsup01

All in good fun. thumbsup01

Congrats on the beautiful gold ring, Lee! That it one fantastic find!
    Lifetime totals:
    10 Large Cents, 415 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 124 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 131 Barber Dimes, 405 Mercury Dimes, 249 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 20 Standing Liberty Quarters, 89 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 16 Walking Liberty Halves

YouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg

cheers mate and as you can see by the video i like a good laugh , just wish i could get back over there today but the ground is rock hard and its just started snowing again , worst thing is i can see the bloody park from where im sitting and it looks so inviting .
    anyone got some sort of numatic drill i could borrow ?

won't be long Lee,keep the faith

Great looking ring, nice video. Congrats.
    2013 28 Silvers
    2014 6 Silvers, 10 Wheats
    Oldest coin 1899 Barber Quarter
    Fisher F75 LTD, Garrett ProPointer, Springfield 1911
    “Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero”……HORACE