Thread: My 5th article published

My 5th article published

Not to brag or anything...... , but on page 60 of the March 2013 issue of Western & Eastern Treasures magazine is my 5th published story.

It's better than a silver find dance, seeing your stories in print

<: <: <: happydance02 happydance02
    Robbie
    author of "Find More Silver Coinshooting Parks and Schools" by Robbie Morin
    contributor to- Camp Logan: Houston, Texas 1917-1919-by Louis Aulbach, Linda Gorski and Robbie Morin

Re: My 5th article published

5th story published, you've earned the bragging rights. Huge on this accomplishment and I'll be on the look out for the story.
    V3i- Prism IV- Pro Pointer
    2020 GOAL: Any Flowing Hair coin

TOTAL 100 YEAR OLD COINS - -280
    2020:
    Silver: 11

Oldest U.S. Copper - 1795 Liberty Cap
    Oldest U.S. Silver - 1829 Capped Bust Dime extra large 10C
    Click here to view my album

I just read that article, but did not know it was you, until now. I looked at the article again, and there, at the end, your username (Dimeman), I enjoyed the article Robbie.
    Bob-Bristol, Wisconsin
    Minelab CTX3030__6" Smart Coil__Minelab Explorer SE Pro__Minelab Pro Find 25
    Garrett AT Pro__4-1/2" Super Sniper Coil__5" X 8" DD Coil__9" X 12" Concentric Coil__Garrett Pro Pointer
    Bounty Hunter Land Ranger__4" Gold Nugget Coil

Trying to find your article I stumbled onto your blog site, looked good . Congrats on some nice press.
    On Instagram- oxshoedrew

That's something to be very proud of. You also reminded me my subscription lapsed! Ill have to borrow an issue or see if your story is an online feature article. I've been tempted to write up story for W&E Th'ers. Maybe this year...something really interesting site and find wise will give me new ideas.
    Congrats!
    The best treasures are the lasting friendships we make.[img width=47 height=70]http://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af176/idigther/Detecting%20finds/0439c987.jpg[/img] using V3i, IDX Pro, Coinmaster Pro, Surf PI Pro DF mod, Sov GT, Excalibur 2, Fisher CZ 21, Garrett AT Pro - I'm ready! Where shall we go?

Veteran Member leslie(nova scotia)'s Avatar

From the land of the Bluenose.....outstanding and congrats. Tie me on published articlers here. Have one in the UK too. is neast to see yourself in print. Well done. <
    From the land of the Bluenose.....life is a beach at least till the tide comes in and the Bud is all gone. Swish and dig at the drop of a dime!