Thread: New display of some of my finds from the past 16 years

New display of some of my finds from the past 16 years

I thought I would post my new display that is my office . This is just some of my treasure from over the years thumbsup01 . It has a little of everything
    HH
    Glen
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Always looking for that next ring !!

Re: New display of some of my finds from the past 16 years

Impressive display. I was expecting all rings... rofl.
    V3i- Prism IV- Pro Pointer
    2020 GOAL: Any Flowing Hair coin

TOTAL 100 YEAR OLD COINS - -280
    2020:
    Silver: 11

Oldest U.S. Copper - 1795 Liberty Cap
    Oldest U.S. Silver - 1829 Capped Bust Dime extra large 10C
    Click here to view my album

Nice collection, but incomplete. Where are the pulltabs?

Wow Glen, that is terrific! Look at all of those inspirational finds! I could look at those photos for hours.

Very impressive! |
    Lifetime totals:
    10 Large Cents, 415 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 124 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 131 Barber Dimes, 405 Mercury Dimes, 249 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 20 Standing Liberty Quarters, 89 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 16 Walking Liberty Halves

YouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg

Very Nice Indeed ! I love those Buttons / Jewelry. I've never found any buttons like some of those and in such GREAT Condition . I have to ask, being from Cali. , have you ever found a Gold Coin ?
    That's the thing about MD'ing, each state has its own category of finds. On the West Coast like Cali. there's potential for Gold Coins and finding Gold along the riverbeds . In the Northeast where I live there's a lot of Colonial Coins/ Relics. In the Midwest there's .... well I guess a mix of everything . Then there's states like Texas which use to be owned by the Spanish, so I'm assuming there's potential for lots of Reales and other Coins.
    Every month I read my Western/Eastern Treasure magazine and they always have a section about Ghost Towns and there always in the West. They show whole Towns still standing but not a soul in sight. Are these towns Detectable or are they protected by the state ? Does anyone know ?
    Detector used: White's XLT AVATAR IS A FMDAC
    SILVER ROUND- EAGLE CLUTCHING DETECTOR OVER THE EARTH

2013 Finds so far : 4 Wheaties, ** 6 Indian Pennies ** (all found in Cornfield) , 0 Shield Nickels, 3 Mercs, 2 Barber Dimes, 1 Silver Washington , 1839 Large Cent, 1 2Center
    [url=http://www.americandetectorist.com/forum/index.php?action=media;sa=album;in=58][color=blue]click here to see

2014 Finds : Inactive for Now

Lots of different stuff you got there. Different from the items we found out east. Thanks!
    On Instagram- oxshoedrew