Thread: Hunted the wet sand today...

Hunted the wet sand today...

Got out today finally after being snowed in and very sick with the flu... I'm still coughing a lot but was able to get to the beach and smell that nice salt air....First area of the beach yeilded a quarter and a dime...Off to spot number 2... Rite a way I was getting greenies, so I knew I was onto something... I made a grid area and stuck with it... Soon I foun myself a junk ring with Alaska on the face... I kept moving along and finding quarters after quarters... I love quarters...lolol.... I managed a sterling (broken) ear ring with a small heart attached to it... a few minutes later I found another ring that said Aloha on it...Cool now I have 2 states in my pocket and 48 more to go...I also found what appears to be maybe an Urn ? it was empty so I am not realy sure... very heavy and has fake diamonds all over it... Maybe it was a bottle of some type that held perfum? any ideas... Thanks for looking and happy hunting.... See you all down south at the hunt....
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    whydah

Re: Hunted the wet sand today...

That's a nice group of finds there. | I need to get back out on my days off!
    Land of Two Seasons - Snow and Fire Danger.

Re: Hunted the wet sand today...

thumbsup01 good job, thats a nice bottle, dont know what its for but its a neat beach find!