Thread: V3 gets the Gold

V3 gets the Gold

Saturdays hunt with Magic.14K.Went to a park he and I had hit several times. Was there about 10 mins some kids flock around me so I start giving them the clad as Magic boogies away. After a few mins the boys all leave and this little girl stayed following me around and collecting the clad. Then I got a hit that sounded off different than usual and VDI was 17-18 every time I swung over the target. I told the little girl it sounded to be good, I pulled it out of the ground in three pieces and the lil girl says its gold its gold. Then she got up and left. I went to find Magic My day was shot.For finding goodies anyway.Always is if I find something in the first 15-20 mins. Was using my program in best data. Thanks H.H. Yazoo
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: V3 gets the Gold

One word...BEAUTIFUL!!
    SeabeeRon on the beach in Santa Cruz,CA.

What brother BEE said. lol I will add OUTSTANDING as well. thumbsup01
    Minelab ETrac,Whites BH-ID, Fisher F2, Vibraprobe PP,Bullseye II PP.

Very nice!!!
    Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1
    Fisher CZ3D -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Garrett ACE 250

Sweet find! thumbsup01

Like that... all nice and shiny! Congrats!!
    Minelab E-Trac w/ Sunray Probe and Brain! Some other detectors and stuff too.

Nice gold What does that puppy weigh? lol That is one big bracelet. Super find. Makes for a good month or more right there. Silver is nice, but you can never argue with gold lol
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

Hey Yazoo!
    Nice find! Ya know if I was there with ya, I would have found that! LOL!

Good Find Bro!
    thumbsup01

Congrats yazoo , sounds like it's like a real nice piece thumbsup01. Unfortunately all I can see is a blank picture with a little red x in a black box on the top left hand corner . I'll mosey on over to Mozilla Firefox and see if I can view it there .

Baba

Oh , I see , you only have a few seconds to see it before it vanishes ( I tried again ). So once again the old adage of you snooze , you lose holds true .That is a very nice bracelet . Nice find .

Now the picture is staying on . Yeah , this computer is nutting up on me !!

Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbooty View Post
    Congrats yazoo , sounds like it's like a real nice piece thumbsup01. Unfortunately all I can see is a blank picture with a little red x in a black box on the top left hand corner . I'll mosey on over to Mozilla Firefox and see if I can view it there .

Baba

Oh , I see , you only have a few seconds to see it before it vanishes ( I tried again ). So once again the old adage of you snooze , you lose holds true .That is a very nice bracelet . Nice find .

Now the picture is staying on . Yeah , this computer is nutting up on me !!
    Hey Baba, Sometimes I get that X box instead of the picture loading. I just right click and hit show picture and most of the time it loads up, although very slowly sometimes lol I can see his picture OK though. Hope that helps ya.
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

Quote Originally Posted by coinnut View Post
    Hey Baba, Sometimes I get that X box instead of the picture loading. I just right click and hit show picture and most of the time it loads up, although very slowly sometimes lol I can see his picture OK though. Hope that helps ya.
    Thanks for the tip coinnut thumbsup01 , the picture comes on normally now ( I guess the computer figures it had enough fun with me ) lol .

Baba