Thread: few good finds

few good finds

went out with my good freind big john from this forum went to a couple of older houses he had lined up made some good finds 14 wheats i indian head at 4 inches deep a buffalo and a token from the union pacific railroad the token and buff were finds at my local spot thanks for looking dennis
    Attached Images Attached Images       

Re: few good finds

A nice Indian, a Buffalo, a cool 1934 Token, and a small fist full of Wheat backed pennies...

Nice DIGS !!

Respectfully,
    CTDirtFisher
    2013 Totals: 4 Coppers 37 Silver Coins 18 Indian Heads 4 V Nickels 5 Buffalos 137 Wheaties 4 Sterling Items
    Website: http://www.ctdirtfisher.com YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/CtDirtFisher

Great bunch of finds, Dennis!

I especially like that token! My dad was a railroader, he worked for the B&amp from 1966-1990. I love any relics that have to do with the railroad.

Lifetime totals:
    10 Large Cents, 415 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 124 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 131 Barber Dimes, 405 Mercury Dimes, 249 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 20 Standing Liberty Quarters, 89 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 16 Walking Liberty Halves

YouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg

Cool finds!!! I love finding tokens, I have found 4 already this year!!

Have yet to find a buffalo nickel, but hopefully soon!

CONGRATS!!!!
    Minelab Etrac, Sunray X-1 Probe, Stock Coil, Sunray X-5 Coil, SEF 6x8 Coil, Predator Digging Tool, Garret PP, Lesche Digging Tool

Dennis, Your E-Trac sure found some nice coins. I think I see some of the wheat are in the teens. Well you sure out hunted me that day. Big John

on the IH and Buffalo, still waiting for my first of the year IH. HH

I really like that railroad token!
    Land of Two Seasons - Snow and Fire Danger.

Dennis, the RR token is really neat. Dated and it states right on it what it is. on your IH and Buff. Still looking for my first buff this year.
    V3i- Prism IV- Pro Pointer
    2020 GOAL: Any Flowing Hair coin

TOTAL 100 YEAR OLD COINS - -280
    2020:
    Silver: 11

Oldest U.S. Copper - 1795 Liberty Cap
    Oldest U.S. Silver - 1829 Capped Bust Dime extra large 10C
    Click here to view my album

As always Dennis great finds. Love the token with the M10000. One of the first of two streamliners that was built after the war. Begining of the diesel and streamline era. Congrats on some great finds.
    2013 28 Silvers
    2014 6 Silvers, 10 Wheats
    Oldest coin 1899 Barber Quarter
    Fisher F75 LTD, Garrett ProPointer, Springfield 1911
    “Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero”……HORACE