Thread: New guy saying Hi!

New guy saying Hi!

Hey folks, DM here Been in the hobby for 4 years, and was active over at the Friendly Forums for a while. Don't know much other than my M6, but I'll help where ever I can. Thanks for having me around!

Re: New guy saying Hi!

Hi, and welcome! Glad you found us. Looking forward to your future posts. I hear that the M6 is a great machine!
    Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1
    Fisher CZ3D -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Garrett ACE 250

Thanks Epi, the M6 is a coin and ring vacuum. I have had a lot of fun with it.

Welcome from mid Missouri DM. . Where abouts you swinging your M6 ? Good hunting to ya, thumbsup01
    Just one more Beep!

Howdy from the Pacific Northwest. Looking forward to seeing some of your finds.
    Land of Two Seasons - Snow and Fire Danger.

Quote Originally Posted by buck57 link=topic=13312.msg140965#msg140965 date=1368577936
    Welcome from mid Missouri DM. . Where abouts you swinging your M6 ? Good hunting to ya, thumbsup01
    Thanks buck, and I'm only going to parks and schools around town. Nothing special.

Hello and welcome to the forum Digger Magoo , whats been your best or most memorable find thus far ?? Don't be shy to post it here glad you join us here .

Dan
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Quote Originally Posted by Skamaniac link=topic=13312.msg140969#msg140969 date=1368579173
    Howdy from the Pacific Northwest. Looking forward to seeing some of your finds.
    Howdy back! My Grandma and Aunt live in Puyallup, WA, anywhere close to ya? My finds are nothing special really, a pile of dirty coins, about a $100 in scrap silver with some gold sprinkled in. I almost have the M6 paid off, which is cool.

Quote Originally Posted by del link=topic=13312.msg140981#msg140981 date=1368593701
    Hello and welcome to the forum Digger Magoo , whats been your best or most memorable find thus far ?? Don't be shy to post it here glad you join us here .

Dan
    Thanks for the welcome del, my most memorable find has to be my first find, on my first hunt outside my yard. My first and only (so far) silver coin, popped out a 1954 Franklin Half on a scraped home lot in Boulder, CO. Found it where the back of the garage used to be. I was hooked from there.

Global Moderator Fire Fighter 43's Avatar

Welcome to the forum from SE Wisconsin. It is good to have you with us, good luck and Happy Hunting.

Minelab Equinox 800, 15”Coiltek, 11” & 6”coils

XP Deus II , 11", 9” & 11x13 coils

Detectors since 1977: Simplex, DEUS, CTX 3030, F75 Ltd, Etrac, Excal II, V3i, DFX, GTI2000, Eagle II, 6000DI, 6DB, AlaskanTR4B, Beachcomber

Quote Originally Posted by Digger Magoo link=topic=13312.msg140982#msg140982 date=1368594401
    My Grandma and Aunt live in Puyallup, WA, anywhere close to ya?
    Puyallup is about 175 miles northwest. I'm in the Columbia River Gorge on the Oregon/Washington border. Been through or past Puyallup many time though.
    Land of Two Seasons - Snow and Fire Danger.

Welcome from southern Nevada. That M6 is a coin finding machine... I love 'em.
    I've traveled a long way, and many of the roads weren't paved.

Welcome from Illinois, Digger Magoo!

Glad to have you here! |
    Lifetime totals:
    10 Large Cents, 415 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 124 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 131 Barber Dimes, 405 Mercury Dimes, 249 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 20 Standing Liberty Quarters, 89 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 16 Walking Liberty Halves

YouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg

Welcome from western MA. It's a nice feeling when your finds are equal to what you paid for the detector. Looking forward to seeing some of the coins and rings that you are vacuuming up.
    V3i- Prism IV- Pro Pointer
    2020 GOAL: Any Flowing Hair coin

TOTAL 100 YEAR OLD COINS - -280
    2020:
    Silver: 11

Oldest U.S. Copper - 1795 Liberty Cap
    Oldest U.S. Silver - 1829 Capped Bust Dime extra large 10C
    Click here to view my album

Your first find was a Franklin half? I have YET to find one someday...
    I glad you joined us, welcome from the nutmeg state.
    On Instagram- oxshoedrew

Welcome to the forum from South Mississippi. First finds always stick with you and you seldom find anything else that make s you feel as good . Just wanted to wish you good luck and I'm looking forward to seeing your finds.
    Oldest Coin: 1846 LC

Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 250, Pro-Pointer

Welcome aboard from western MA thumbsup01 My first coin was a Memorial penny lol But my first silver was a Barber dime. Funny, I can't remember what I had for lunch yesterday, but I can remember a lot of good finds over the years. lol Metal detecting certainly stays with you. Nice that you got a Franklin. I don't think I've found one
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Digger Magoo link=topic=13312.msg140962#msg140962 date=1368572650
    Hey folks, DM here Been in the hobby for 4 years, and was active over at the Friendly Forums for a while. Don't know much other than my M6, but I'll help where ever I can. Thanks for having me around!
    Welcome to Digger Magoo from Wa. State! This is the best forum I've seen so far,everyone's pleasant/helpful/knowledgeable good luck this season and HH!

Welcome from Kentucky!

Congrats on the Franklin Half- I've only found 2 of them in my 4 yrs of hunting. Hope to see some pics and stories of upcoming finds!
    Oldest silver-- 1838o seated dime (no stars)
    Oldest copper-- 1820 LC

White's V3i, Coinmaster, XLT, Prism IV, Whites new TRX PP- Love it!!! Garretts PP

Hey Digger! Welcome to the forum. We need to get together for a hunt! Maybe we can orginize another group hunt. Enjoy the forum!

Jack
    "Knowledge counts but common sense matters." ~ LouAnne Johnson

Minelab E-Trac - Whites Vision/V3 - JeTco GTX Huntmaster - Whites Bullseye TRX - Garrett Pro-Pointer