Thread: last few hunts

last few hunts

out today with marinedad and big john big john was the host today and we went to sterling to meet him we hunted a old house that he had permission to hunt and we all found silver i will let them tell what they found i got a 1939 merc plus a few other finds 3 indians 6 wheaties and a few old buffs a few of the finds were from a previuos hunt or two dennis
    Attached Images Attached Images         

Re: last few hunts

Nice digs! That '41 wheat looks great! It's funny how much their condition varies from spot to spot.
    Minelab E-Trac - Minelab Sovereign GT - Bounty Hunter Tracker IV - Tesoro Compadre
    Oldest find - 1804 Draped Bust Half Cent

Nice finds, Dennis! |

That 1941 wheat cent doesn't look like it was ever in the ground.

Congrats on the Indians, wheaties, buffaloes and the Merc!
    Lifetime totals:
    10 Large Cents, 415 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 124 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 131 Barber Dimes, 405 Mercury Dimes, 249 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 20 Standing Liberty Quarters, 89 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 16 Walking Liberty Halves

YouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg

Very nice variety of some oldies Dennis I'm partial to them IH. Still on my gotta find list. Great hunt thumbsup01
    Just one more Beep!

didn't you get the 41 wheatie in pocket change? thanks for the invite dennis, john got the goods on us.

Dennis, on your pile of keepers. Private property can really pay off....
    V3i- Prism IV- Pro Pointer
    2020 GOAL: Any Flowing Hair coin

TOTAL 100 YEAR OLD COINS - -280
    2020:
    Silver: 11

Oldest U.S. Copper - 1795 Liberty Cap
    Oldest U.S. Silver - 1829 Capped Bust Dime extra large 10C
    Click here to view my album

Dennis, You did quite well and so did Mark with 14 coins including wheats and silver. I am hoping to get my son to help me upload a picture of my finds. It will be my first post of finds. That was a day I will never forget and probably not repeat again. BigJohn

Quote Originally Posted by marinedad link=topic=13318.msg141096#msg141096 date=1368800516
    didn't you get the 41 wheatie in pocket change? thanks for the invite dennis, john got the goods on us.
    you know you are probably right i keep my finds in a seperate jar until i get enough to post oh well i still found it it was in my pocket dennis