Thread: three in a row

three in a row

went out with marinedad today got out of the car 5 feet away i found the thing with the wing went 20 more feet hit a nice high tone 9 to 10 inches deep on the scale found my first silver a merc went 3 feet another high tone dug up the rosie not 3 feet away i get another high tone by this time marinedad was just about to hit me he said let me check the signal he did and he dug it up just to see out pops my thrid silver in 10 feet another merc dime i had only been hunting 15 minutes i was thinking that this was going to be a great day well come to find out i used up all of my good fortune but hey three silvers was nothing to complain about the wheaties are from a previous hunt the ring was marinedads find i was going to show it i thought that it was a neat find thanks for l0okking dennis
    Attached Images Attached Images         

Re: three in a row

Nice quick strike thumbsup01 That seems to happen a lot. You start of really good and then nothing great for a long time In a way, I like that better than finding them at the very last minute of the hunt lol Sure makes you concentrate more after getting silver.
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

This has happened more than once to me, the quick silvers and then nothing. on getting those silvers.
    V3i- Prism IV- Pro Pointer
    2020 GOAL: Any Flowing Hair coin

TOTAL 100 YEAR OLD COINS - -280
    2020:
    Silver: 11

Oldest U.S. Copper - 1795 Liberty Cap
    Oldest U.S. Silver - 1829 Capped Bust Dime extra large 10C
    Click here to view my album

and to think I even dug the last one for you, why I ought to nice job.

Elite Member

...better to have burned out your luck finding silvrs, than to have no luck at all!
    2014 Goals: 20 Silver, 5 Large Coppers, 1 Gold Coin (not anticipating being able to detect much this year; NEW BABY HERE!!)
    So Far: (0) Silver; (2) KG, LC 1807; (2) IH; (3) Buff

2013 Total: 36 Silver; 5LC (including 1 FUGIO)
    2012 Total:101 Silver; 11 LC

Dennis, You always seem to sniff out the silver. Congrats on three nice silvers and the wings. Bigjohn

Veteran Member leslie(nova scotia)'s Avatar

yo P

From the land of the Bluenose....in and out quick with the loot. Nice scoff on the silvers me bouy! <
    From the land of the Bluenose.....life is a beach at least till the tide comes in and the Bud is all gone. Swish and dig at the drop of a dime!