Thread: Neptune's offerings for the day

Veteran Member leslie(nova scotia)'s Avatar

Neptune's offerings for the day

From the land of the Bluenose.....another brilliant' day with rain coming Monday. The Hunny Bunny was out with one or two of her sisters so I took the opportunity to go a swishing.

There is one beach in particular I like to do very early...and today reminded me why as I overstayed my welcome. Birch Cove is a fairly heavily used swimming area but the patrons mostly come from the public housing areas in Dartmouth. This swish today included a first for me...a very sad and potentially dangerous first. A rock was thrown and bounced off the right headphone of my Seahunter! Thank God it didn't hit me in the face. I informed the life guard who retorted that there had been complaints of this for the past 4 days here....................some one is going to get hurt. After this incident I moved to another lake and peacefully finished my swish.

On a dog tag roll as again I swished up a dog tag identical to the one I netted yesterday with the only difference being the serial number. Cooled off and still have some brewshies in the fridge that I'll polish off while I do the domestics. Have a great day all!
    From the land of the Bluenose.....life is a beach at least till the tide comes in and the Bud is all gone. Swish and dig at the drop of a dime!

Re: Neptune's offerings for the day

Gosh, I hope you're okay. >:/ Btw, How are your knees doing? Odd about the dog tags ::
    On Instagram- oxshoedrew

Re: Neptune's offerings for the day

You should send that story in to the headphone company, them phones may have saved you a lot of pain Glad you are ok.
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold