Thread: Hi there !

Hi there !

A friend invited me to check this site. I'm just another guy with the same metal illness from the other side of the big blue ocean.....Holland (the Nethetlands) in Europe. Nice to read your story's en checking your finds. Wish you all good hunting !
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Humus mea arena est watch my finds on youtube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACQMd...ature=youtu.be

Re: Hi there !

Welcome Johan , we love to see what fellow hobbyists are finding in Europe. The ancient history you have over there is amazing and great to see. I wish you great success and hope to see some nice finds soon.

Dan
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Welcome! Who invited you? lol no really lol I look forward to seeing the items found in your country.
    On Instagram- oxshoedrew

Yes, we all have the illness lol But really we are not looking for a cure Nice to have you here and a very nice find you had.
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

Quote Originally Posted by del link=topic=13712.msg144719#msg144719 date=1373322768
    Welcome Johan , we love to see what fellow hobbyists are finding in Europe. The ancient history you have over there is amazing and great to see. I wish you great success and hope to see some nice finds soon.

Dan
    Thanks Dan for your welcome ! I've a lot of finds and I will show them to you all. And indeed, we have a great long history....second world war (we find relics of your grandfathers who freed our country, thanks again !), Roman and Keltic and so on. My buddy found a bronze dagger the other day.....4000 years old. Awsome ! The day before yesterday I found 14 coins (30 grams each, 2 inches wide !!) estemated value: I don't know.....about 20.000 they say. My buddy Willems posted them here. I'll show you the coins ! They all minted between 1560 and 1625 ! And yess, I did a digger-dance ! (running around naked)

Greetz, Johan
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Humus mea arena est watch my finds on youtube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACQMd...ature=youtu.be

Blog Entries

Hhahaha
    Welcome Johan.

Now that's a picture. Welcome from western MA. You guys on the other side of the pond find some of the coolest stuff. Please do no post any pictures of the digger-dance..... rofl. Looking forward to your future posts.
    V3i- Prism IV- Pro Pointer
    2020 GOAL: Any Flowing Hair coin

TOTAL 100 YEAR OLD COINS - -280
    2020:
    Silver: 11

Oldest U.S. Copper - 1795 Liberty Cap
    Oldest U.S. Silver - 1829 Capped Bust Dime extra large 10C
    Click here to view my album

Quote Originally Posted by Johan K link=topic=13712.msg144761#msg144761 date=1373356242
    Thanks Dan for your welcome ! I've a lot of finds and I will show them to you all. And indeed, we have a great long history....second world war (we find relics of your grandfathers who freed our country, thanks again !), Roman and Keltic and so on. My buddy found a bronze dagger the other day.....4000 years old. Awsome ! The day before yesterday I found 14 coins (30 grams each, 2 inches wide !!) estemated value: I don't know.....about 20.000 they say. My buddy Willems posted them here. I'll show you the coins ! They all minted between 1560 and 1625 ! And yess, I did a digger-dance ! (running around naked)

Greetz, Johan
    Johan , those coins are in amazing shape and great picture of them too. its incredible at what can be found sometimes , huge congrats to you and thanks for sharing the photo of them |)

Dan
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Hello and welcome to the forum, from North Jersey.
    Whites VX3 - Blisstool LTC64X V3

Welcome aboard !
    Northern Minnesota

Minelab Explorer
    Garrett AT Pro
    White's Coinmaster

Wow, those are some amazing coins!!!

Welcome to the forum - cant wait to see your future posts!
    Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1
    Fisher CZ3D -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Garrett ACE 250

Welcome from Las Vegas. Very nice pics!
    I've traveled a long way, and many of the roads weren't paved.

Global Moderator Fire Fighter 43's Avatar

Welcome to the forum from Wisconsin. It is always nice to welcome someone from a different part of the world. Good luck with your hunts.

Minelab Equinox 800, 15”Coiltek, 11” & 6”coils

XP Deus II , 11", 9” & 11x13 coils

Detectors since 1977: Simplex, DEUS, CTX 3030, F75 Ltd, Etrac, Excal II, V3i, DFX, GTI2000, Eagle II, 6000DI, 6DB, AlaskanTR4B, Beachcomber

Welcome from Illinois, USA!

Congrats on your incedible silver coins from the 1600s!

Glad you joined our forum, Johan!
    Lifetime totals:
    10 Large Cents, 415 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 124 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 131 Barber Dimes, 405 Mercury Dimes, 249 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 20 Standing Liberty Quarters, 89 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 16 Walking Liberty Halves

YouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg

Welcome Johan, and thanks for sharing the pictures. I think if I found any of those coins I would run around naked too. But I'm sure that it would blind half the countryside. I also believe that the thanks can go both ways. If I remember right more than a few of your grandfathers pulled a few American flyers butts out of the fire Thanks again for sharing and I'll look forward to your future finds.
    Oldest Coin: 1846 LC

Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 250, Pro-Pointer