Thread: karma will take care of me and it did

karma will take care of me and it did

This weekend I was hunting my favorite.beach with no luck. When a guy approached me and asked if I could help him find his friends wedding ring he said he felt the ring just slipped off his finger and dididn't move. So I looked around where he was standing and after about 10 Minutes he thanked me and went back to his boat to grab a beer i kept looking and 5 minutes later i found it !! His wife tried to give me money but i declined it i told her karma would take care of me and 30 minutes later i found a men's gold wedding band identical to the one I just returned and the karma kept paying off an hour later i found titanimun ring
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    1 mercury

Re: karma will take care of me and it did

Nice couple of rings and a great deed done thumbsup01 You may have averted a big fight between the two of them lol Nothing beats good karma.
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

thumbsup01 Nice job...and congrats. Just tonight I realized how low titanium rings up. I detected my wife's rods in her back lol I did, and it was lower than nickle or gold.
    On Instagram- oxshoedrew

Definitely Karma ! Nice Finds. I'm not much of a jewelry expert so don't laugh, but I never saw a Titanium Ring. What kind of tone does it make, Low or High ? I'm not much of a Jewelry expert and never saw a Titanium ring before so I looked up the Value and although it's only priced at about $1.70 per ounce , I did see one just like it in a Women's size at Kay Jeweler's for $79.99 and I'm sure a Men's ring would be more obviously, so it seems about the same as Silver Jewelry, am I correct ?
    Once again, great going !
    Detector used: White's XLT AVATAR IS A FMDAC
    SILVER ROUND- EAGLE CLUTCHING DETECTOR OVER THE EARTH

2013 Finds so far : 4 Wheaties, ** 6 Indian Pennies ** (all found in Cornfield) , 0 Shield Nickels, 3 Mercs, 2 Barber Dimes, 1 Silver Washington , 1839 Large Cent, 1 2Center
    [url=http://www.americandetectorist.com/forum/index.php?action=media;sa=album;in=58][color=blue]click here to see

2014 Finds : Inactive for Now