Thread: Jacks correlate program question

Jacks correlate program question

This may be a dumb question but jack will your v3 program work on the v3i as is?. I am unsure if they are the same machine I guess. I have Yazoo and magics and would lo e yours if it will work with my v3i

Re: Jacks correlate program question

It will depend on your ground and your ability to alter some settings for your area. Yazoo

Chris,
    Yazoo is correct about the ground conditions. The soil type I developed the program for is moderate in mineralization, so it should work fine for you as is unless you are dealing with extreme soil (high mineralization) conditions. All the settings I use on my V3 are also found on the V3i as well. Make note of the Range setting in the Audio section. Those have been reversed on the V3i from the original settings found on the V3. Good luck, and good hunting.

Jack
    "Knowledge counts but common sense matters." ~ LouAnne Johnson

Minelab E-Trac - Whites Vision/V3 - JeTco GTX Huntmaster - Whites Bullseye TRX - Garrett Pro-Pointer

Ok well the mineralization is low here in missouri and as far as my ability well I'm still learning this beast of a machine and am pretty much a rookie.