Thread: More construction site silver

More construction site silver

I went back to the house that gave up the SLQ and hunted it again, I must have done a good job only came out with some clad dimes LOL so I went to another old park and found another house being renovated with a dumpster out front so I asked to hunt there also and got permission, this houses lot was so small it only took me 10 minutes to hunt the front and 10 minutes for the back I didn't find any old silver coins but I did manage to find a nice old silver ring and one 1947 wheat penny, some clad and what I think is the end to an old curtain rod or pole. ::
    thanks for looking
    HH
    sarge
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Be Safe And Happy Hunting All

Sarge

Re: More construction site silver

At first I thought that finial was a carved bullet lol Ever since I see posts on construction sites, I have been looking over every piece of property I drive by. Where is the bulldozed dirt around here? Nice looking weaved ring thumbsup01
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

That is an awesome silver ring! |

Lifetime totals:
    10 Large Cents, 415 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 124 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 131 Barber Dimes, 405 Mercury Dimes, 249 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 20 Standing Liberty Quarters, 89 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 16 Walking Liberty Halves

YouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg

Great recovery on that sweet ring!
    The Best That You Know Is The Best That You've Had

Sweet silver ! thumbsup01
    Always looking for that next ring !!

Elite Member

Nice eye on the construction sites. They always look like total fill to me but maybe I need to give one or two a try. Nice finds. Wisconsin Digger
    Total silver 3 - Goal 50 (2024 Finds) - 1 Washington - 0 Barber Dimes - 0 Mercury Dimes- - 3 Roosevelt Dimes - 0 V Nickels - 0 Buffalos - 1 War Nickels - 1 Indian - 14 Wheats - $ 5.71 in clad
    Relics: MILESTONES since 2012: 1700 silver coins - 8000 Clad Quarters - 500 Roosevelts - 750 Mercury Dimes

Veteran Member leslie(nova scotia)'s Avatar

Dig it while you can....good job! <
    From the land of the Bluenose.....life is a beach at least till the tide comes in and the Bud is all gone. Swish and dig at the drop of a dime!

Quote Originally Posted by wisconsin digger link=topic=14521.msg153454#msg153454 date=1384091247
    Nice eye on the construction sites. They always look like total fill to me but maybe I need to give one or two a try. Nice finds. Wisconsin Digger
    Especially if they are in the older part of town, those are the ones to drool over
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold