Thread: 1942 merc ring

1942 merc ring

heres pics of the ring i ordered made with my first silver coin find

Re: 1942 merc ring

What a cool idea. Congrats!!
    We are not here for a long time, We are here for a good time. Happy Hunting!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Oldest coins: 1690's William III Copper
    1787 N J Copper, 1787 Ct Copper
    massdirtfisher@gmail.com

That is a great idea I wish I had saved my first coin, my first silver coin, my first good jewelry, etc... That ring can also be a source of inspiration when hunting isn't going that well lol
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

thanks for the comments guys i am prety proud of the ring as it took 1 year and 1 day to find it!! kind of think it will come in handy when door knocking when asking for permission to hunt some ones property too

nice coin ring, can you give us an idea how much that cost$ to make?
    2014- Silver=16 Wheats=34 Buffalo=2

as i found the dime that part was free...the ring is 925 silver and cost $45.95 that included shipping. this company gets $20more for the rings if you use their coin. and they do coins lots of ways/ to me the price seemed reasonable. if you look at the tails side of the coin there are 4 tabs that hold the coin so it is removable for cleaning etc. i put the ring in myself or they will put it in if you send it.i ordered it friday afternoon and today, monday it is on my finger. the name of the company is Flintski jewelry, keyword that and it should pop up for you

What an awesome way to to commemorate the 'first' one. You will always remember that one... especially now. thumbsup01

Thank you for the pix and post.

very sharp looking ring and great way to remember your first nice coin.
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

That's a great idea and the ring looks terrific! |
    Lifetime totals:
    10 Large Cents, 415 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 124 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 131 Barber Dimes, 405 Mercury Dimes, 249 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 20 Standing Liberty Quarters, 89 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 16 Walking Liberty Halves

YouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg