Thread: Veterans

Veterans

::

As you're out hunting this weekend, Please take a moment to recognize the veterans fought for this country. Most of us hunt war relics let's take a time to reflect on those that left them behind.

Many of us collect them out of utmost respect for what they did and an understanding of our history contrary to much of the publics belief. Let this message serve as a record of that.

Joe Goetz
    Sgt US Army
    101st AB Div
    Ft Campbell KY
    1999-2002

Re: Veterans

Always. It's an honor to do so.

And Happy Birthday United States Marine Corps! Semper Fi!
    The Best That You Know Is The Best That You've Had

yes I share your sentiments about the military and have the utmost respect for our soldiers now and past . Without their sacrifice we wouldn't have this great country and the freedoms to pursue our happiness , God Bless them all.

how about as a tribute to our brave men and women we post up our miltary items we all have found
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Quote Originally Posted by spectra1 link=topic=14643.msg153417#msg153417 date=1384040628
    ::

As you're out hunting this weekend, Please take a moment to recognize the veterans fought for this country. Most of us hunt war relics let's take a time to reflect on those that left them behind.

Many of us collect them out of utmost respect for what they did and an understanding of our history contrary to much of the publics belief. Let this message serve as a record of that.

Joe Goetz
    Sgt US Army
    101st AB Div
    Ft Campbell KY
    1999-2002
    Thank you for your service Joe, and to all those who have served our great country.

I am in the Lexington area and have worked off and on at Fort Campbell (health care professional).
    Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1
    Fisher CZ3D -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Garrett ACE 250

I worked in blanch field, and Tennessee valley DVC. I will be out in Dover metal detecting week of thanksgiving. Pm me if you wanna get out to ft donelson area.

We owe a debt of gratitude to those who allow the rest of us to feel safe and secure. As we go about our lives, somewhere out there are those who are watching out for us. Thank you. ::
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold