Thread: American Detectorist Contest - Win a Garrett AT Pro or Pro Pointer!

Hybrid View

Not a 100% positive but I'm thinking that Angie would like to see more people enter the contest so I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it will be from scratch next time. If I'm wrong, 100 lashes with a pinpointer ......... Angie will let us know how it will work as it gets closer. Hey there is a lot of year left, so I don't think it will be tomorrow
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

Quote Originally Posted by coinnut View Post
    Not a 100% positive but I'm thinking that Angie would like to see more people enter the contest so I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it will be from scratch next time. If I'm wrong, 100 lashes with a pinpointer ......... Angie will let us know how it will work as it gets closer. Hey there is a lot of year left, so I don't think it will be tomorrow
    Don't worry George, I don't own a pinpointer so it would have to be 100 lashes with my SunRay

I haven't decided yet, to be honest. I very much appreciated those who took the time to post and enter, but overall I was a bit disappointed because given the value of the prizes, I expected more participation. The time of year could have been a factor in that, but this should be less of an issue now. It will happen this summer for sure. Right now we have another contest with a very nice detector as a prize, courtesy of our sponsor John at JMT Metal Detectors.

We wanted to give back to the forum members for their participation and contributions here, in making this forum a great one. I have not seen another detecting forum give away these level of prizes for contests, and it's really something I want to be very special about AD and showing our appreciation for our members.
    Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1
    Fisher CZ3D -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Garrett ACE 250