Thread: American Detectorist Contest - Win a Garrett AT Pro or Pro Pointer!

Hybrid View

Feels great to be in our new house and back on our feet!!! I'm looking forward to spending more time here on the forum and being around a great group of people! Once again, thanks Angie for being a true friend throughout the years! Great contest Angie!
    CTX 3030, Garrett Propointer
    2013 Silver count: 27
    2012 Silver count: 30
    2011 Silver count: 58
    2010 Silver count: 77

Being fairly new to detecting I am constantly amazed at what I find. I have not found anything of great value, a ring or two, many coins, a possible cannon ball mold, a few very old buttons, and pounds of objects that I cannot identify. But the greatest things that I have found are the friendships of others who share the love of the hobby. When I moved here from the deep south I found it hard to find friends, So I found a hobby that I could do by myself. Little did I know at the time that the hobby would become the source of every friendship that I now have.....Thanks guys. And while I still do the silver dance whenever Lee or myself find silver, I know that I have discovered what I want to do for the rest of my days every time I turn that machine on.

Angie the contest was a great idea and its always entertaining see some very very nice finds , to hear the story behind them and what they mean to the individual who found them . A special thanks to you and Bart for the generous contest prizes and also to the participating members who shared their pictures and story.

Good luck everyone

Dan
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Not much more time to post everyone! The drawing is in a few hours for the first detector and pro pointer. Not very many have entered so those people are going to have a great chance of winning!
    Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1
    Fisher CZ3D -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Garrett ACE 250