Thread: Merry Christmas Everyone

Merry Christmas Everyone

I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year... Sorry haven't posted much this year, I have a little dog ( her name is honey) that has a brain tumor and she started having seizures in may and she has to have medicine at certain times, so I hardly got out this year (I even got a new SEF butterfly coil and haven't even got to use it yet) I guess you have to be an animal lover to understand... I have to say though it's very tough coming on here and seeing all the awesome finds when you can't get out and go yourself. Name:  IMG_0572.JPG
Views: 63
Size:  116.1 KB

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
    Donna

Merry Christmas to you also.
    I hope your little buddy is doing better
    Oldest Coin: 1699 William III Halfpenny

Silver 5
    Indian 3, Buff 1, V Nik 1, Rosie 2, Barber Dime, SLQ 1, barber qtr 1,

YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoU...FVGumMQ/videos

Merry Christmas to you. I hope the new year brings you peace, happiness and the chance to do a little detecting. I totally understand where you are coming from. My wife and I are animal control officers for our town, and large animal rescue for the county. I know the feeling of not being able to do something because the animals come first. God bless for being the kind of person who thinks of animals instead of yourself. The world needs more like you instead of the kind we see throwing animals out along side our back country roads. I hope you and the family have a Merry Christmas and a great new year.

Donna , I hope Honey does better in the coming months and you get some time to do some detecting again . It is very nice to see you on the forum again.

Merry Christmas to you and your Family

Dan
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Merry Christmas from another animal lover. Hope she recovers quickly from her tumor. I understand her seizure situation, as we had a dog like that. If anyone has never seen a seizure on a dog, you are lucky. It's a tough thing to look at. She is a cutie though
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

Veteran Member
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well. We have to remember that family and friends (even our furry ones)are the most important things in our lives, so hang in there, you know where you need to be most. Safe & HH

Merry Christmas to you and your little friend. Here's hoping the New Year brings you much joy.
    V3i- Prism IV- Pro Pointer
    2020 GOAL: Any Flowing Hair coin

TOTAL 100 YEAR OLD COINS - -280
    2020:
    Silver: 11

Oldest U.S. Copper - 1795 Liberty Cap
    Oldest U.S. Silver - 1829 Capped Bust Dime extra large 10C
    Click here to view my album

I hope your little pal gets better soon and you don't have to worry. Have a great year!
    On Instagram- oxshoedrew