Thread: viewing pic on posts

viewing pic on posts

first off, i hope this post is in the right category, if not feel free to move it where it should be . Thank you.

Now ..when i view posts with pics included, my screen shows the pics with the right side of the pics cut off by the edge of the page. i move the entire page as far left as possible, then expand it to the right to the limit there, yet the pics are still not fully viewable. Is there any tricks to make the entire pics show? or is it my puny little 14 inch screen lol .
    thanks for any tips on fixing this in advance

Re: viewing pic on posts

i go through the same thing with the 20 inch screen i'm on , so its not the size that matters or so i've been told lol lol rofl
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Lol Del!! at least i'm not the only one here that seems to have inadequate equipment lol

Yep, I've got a little screen too lol Thank You Sony for that micro screen that I paid top dollar for so long ago 8/ I think, but am not sure, it's the picture size that seems to make it too large to view. I do mine at 600x800 and I think mine can be viewed all at once. Bigger, and I think you have to scroll to see them. 600x800 doesn't lend for a great picture though I haven't found a way to see the whole picture yet. If anyone has the magic (easy) bullet, let us know.
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

I'm going to totally avoid the screen size debate lol

I have never had that problem. My monitor is 27 inches but my laptop is much smaller and I can view the photos on it as well. We will have to check into that. Angel will probably know.
    Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1
    Fisher CZ3D -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Garrett ACE 250

How much of the page will be displayed on your screen will be dictated by the screen resolution in use. A screen resolution of 800x600 had been the standard for many years, but now it is 1024X768. Using a screen resolution of 800x600 to view the forum will have you scrolling to the side to view most of the images. A resolution of 1024X768 would be best on a 14 inch display, but it will likely make the text hard to read, though the images will show up fine since the maximum width allowed for photos is 900.

Try the following site to test out different screen resolutions on your display - Screen Resolution Tester. It works best with Internet Explorer.

Quote Originally Posted by angellionel View Post
    How much of the page will be displayed on your screen will be dictated by the screen resolution in use. A screen resolution of 800x600 had been the standard for many years, but now it is 1024X768

Try the following site to test out different screen resolutions on your display - Screen Resolution Tester. It works best with Internet Explorer.
    aha!!! Angel you might have solved my problem for me with the last line of yours...internet explorer. I usually use aol to open the forum website. So now i'm going to use explorer and see if the pic show better. thanks man!!