I've been hunting plowed fields and construction sites for about 20 yrs now (thanks to Handyman teaching me way back when we were dating ) So Kevin, you prob haven't seen most of these!

It's such a wonderful hobby; getting out in the sunshine, looking out across the rolling hills making you imagine what it was like 1,000 or 5,000 or 10,000 yrs ago for these native americans totally living off the land. When I find a point I often wonder who knapped it, what it killed, how they prepared the meat, what stories were told around the fire that night as they were eating, etc lol

collection of knives, scrapers, thumb scrapers, multi-purpose tools for punching leather- the top center knife is a Cobbs Triangular which is prob my favorite of all time it was so perfect laying there on the top (amazing hadn't been nicked with how many X that field had been plowed and disced)

damaged point that was transformed into multi-purpose tool; the left side is razor sharp and the point is so sharp! Actually this one may be my all time fave find lol

Cobbs Triangular