Thread: Coin World Article (got to see this one)

Coin World Article (got to see this one)

U.S silver dollar sets record: If the article is too hard to read, all you have to do is google the info. and there should be some links. I'm good at posting pics, but whats the settings for posting an article? Or at least displaying a link to the site. Administators, can you help me with this problem?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    " What doesn't kill you makes you stronger"

Re: Coin World Article (got to see this one)

Yea, I'm still looking for that one lol And any other silver dollar for that matter rofl I'll have to check my junk drawer to see if I have one
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

HOLY MOLY! The highest I'd seen is 4 million. Crazy... Maybe just maybe one of us will find one It'd sure be nice to retire 20 yrs early lol
    Oldest silver-- 1838o seated dime (no stars)
    Oldest copper-- 1820 LC

White's V3i, Coinmaster, XLT, Prism IV, Whites new TRX PP- Love it!!! Garretts PP

Hello,
    The article says that there are only 140 examples of the 1794 dollar and this one was probably the first one made because it's graded ms-66 . Just think, this was made using a hand turned screw press. The person who made this one must have not started hitting the bottle yet that day. . Also what happened to the other 139? Melted down or in the ground. lol lol lol
    " What doesn't kill you makes you stronger"