Thread: New AD Sponsor - Lots of Great Brands Including Tesoro and XP Deus!

Exclamation New AD Sponsor - Lots of Great Brands Including Tesoro and XP Deus!

Hi Everyone,

The AD staff would like to welcome John (tracyjm) of JMT Metal Detecting, who is our newest sponsor. We are excited to have them! They sell many brands, including Fisher, Garrett, Teknetics, Tesoro, and XP. http://www.jmtmetaldetectors.com

John has been a member here for several years. Please feel free to PM him or post if you have any questions for him. It's great to have you here John.

AD Staff
    Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1
    Fisher CZ3D -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Garrett ACE 250

Hey John, glad to have you with us as sponsor
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Nice to have you for a forum sponsor, John.
    I've traveled a long way, and many of the roads weren't paved.

Welcome, John! Glad to have you on board as a sponsor! I hope it ends up being a long-term partnership that reaps benefits for both the forum and your business.
    Lifetime totals:
    10 Large Cents, 415 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 124 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 131 Barber Dimes, 405 Mercury Dimes, 249 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 20 Standing Liberty Quarters, 89 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 16 Walking Liberty Halves

YouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg

Welcome John. Obviously metal detecting has gotten under your skin. Really hope the business and your sponsorship works out well. Seems that you offer a great variety of detectors.
    V3i- Prism IV- Pro Pointer
    2020 GOAL: Any Flowing Hair coin

TOTAL 100 YEAR OLD COINS - -280
    2020:
    Silver: 11

Oldest U.S. Copper - 1795 Liberty Cap
    Oldest U.S. Silver - 1829 Capped Bust Dime extra large 10C
    Click here to view my album

Thank you John for becoming a sponsor at American Detectorist. Great looking web site as well!
    "Knowledge counts but common sense matters." ~ LouAnne Johnson

Minelab E-Trac - Whites Vision/V3 - JeTco GTX Huntmaster - Whites Bullseye TRX - Garrett Pro-Pointer

Thanks for the warm welcome!! Metal detecting is something thats been in my blood a long time. You can see from my avatar my little boy is getting an even earlier start than I did. This is a good way of staying connected to the people who have the same interests in the hobby and hopefully I can help someone along the way. Thanks again...John

A late welcome aboard John.Thanks for joining our team
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

Thanks and welcome as a sponsor!

I also have a little boy (6 yrs) starting out early! I bought him a Coinmaster with a pee-wee pole.
    How old is your son?
    Oldest silver-- 1838o seated dime (no stars)
    Oldest copper-- 1820 LC

White's V3i, Coinmaster, XLT, Prism IV, Whites new TRX PP- Love it!!! Garretts PP

My boy is undersize for his age. He is 7 years old andweighs 41 lbs. My wife had triplets back in December of 2006. You could imaginethe shock at me finding out my wife was having triplets when I was 46 yrs. oldat the time. We had identical twin boys and a fraternal sister. The boysweighed 1lb 1 oz, 1 lb 3oz, and our little girl weighed 1lb 1oz. We lost one ofthe boys at 29 days. The other two werein the intensive care unit over in Indianapolis, In. for over 4 months. My boy had 5 major surgeries before he gotout and my girl had 3 major surgeries before she got out and then 2 after. Theywere literally miracle babies and million dollars babies by the time they leftthe hospital. My little girl was on a feeding tube for over 3 years. She has alot of physical problems but thankfully none you can see from looking at her.So when you asked how old my boy was I felt compelled to tell the short versionof why he’s a little undersized. He calls it treasure hunting when we get out andis my official finds carrier of the clad coins. JI bought him a Bounty Hunter Jr. and that’s about all he can handle right now.He loves to follow me around with mine and I get him involved as much as I can.My wife took the photo of him busy looking at what I had found. The two “treasure”hunters… I have ran a powder coating business for about 12 years and here is apicture of my kids in an old wagon that I restored that my grandfather hadrescued from a dump when I was just a kid. Thanks for asking…

Name:  S4200086 (Small).JPG
Views: 118
Size:  45.0 KB

Attached Images Attached Images  

They are beautiful John!

I'm so sorry about your son. Unfortunately I know what it's like to lose a baby that little. Fraternal and identical twins in the same birth are so rare, wow!

I think it's great that your little guy is taking after his dad's hobby
    Minelab E-Trac/Sun Ray X-1 -- Minelab Sovereign GT/Sun Ray S-1 -- White's v3i/Sun Ray DX-1
    Fisher CZ3D -- Tesoro Tiger Shark -- Garrett ACE 250

I'm sorry about your loss also... Thanks for compliments! I always kid and say thank goodness they didn't get their looks from me. They definitely keep me busy...

Quote Originally Posted by Epi-hunter View Post
    They are beautiful John!

I'm so sorry about your son. Unfortunately I know what it's like to lose a baby that little. Fraternal and identical twins in the same birth are so rare, wow!

I think it's great that your little guy is taking after his dad's hobby