Thread: Weather

Weather

Holy s@#$!! It's very hot here in New England. 90 degree plus days already. The ground must be very dry. I think I'll wait out the heat wave til next week maybe. Del, Coinnut? what do you think?
    " What doesn't kill you makes you stronger"

Re: Weather

i got 99 degrees here , who's up for a ten mile hike (death march) into the humid bug infested woods 8/
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Quote Originally Posted by del View Post
    i got 99 degrees here , who's up for a ten mile hike (death march) into the humid bug infested woods 8/
    I'm packed and ready to go lol Seriously, I'll go We did a 96 degree day once Sal, and we were all sweating just standing there lol Dehydration hits fast
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

It gets soooo muggy and miserable here in KY.... blah

I dread detecting in this weather, but won't stop me - I plan to keep a bucket of icewater and a neckerchief specially made to cool you off. Usually go by name of bandana cooler.

Oldest silver-- 1838o seated dime (no stars)
    Oldest copper-- 1820 LC

White's V3i, Coinmaster, XLT, Prism IV, Whites new TRX PP- Love it!!! Garretts PP

Had a small window of time to go detecting today so of course it has to be raining like heck >:\
    This is very unseasonable for this time of the year here . The last time I went out in the rain and hunted anyway I had meager finds and got sick as a dog . :bangahead01: Baba ,no mas macho hombre !! crying01

Baba