Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: short hunt W/ Coinnut

Quote Originally Posted by MangoAve View Post
    George, still better than my junk this weekend. Lol
    It will get better. Once you dig enough iron you will remember how your machine reacts to it and you will move on and not dig them signals.
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

Haha, George. A little early to reply to this thread before you saw the other one. There were two big iron things I dug, but they were really big. I have learned iron with my machine. I just need to actually put the coil where coins are buried. That's the problem. I can place the coil where theres junk...very easily I might add. lol. This past weekend count was 3 shotgun shells, a weird light bulb base (1 1/2" diameter that was shallow, no threads, and two holes where terminals would go), a bottle cap, a piece of industrial cable that was visible so no using the MD, 5 shells for a .22, a shell for a 303 SAV, a shell for a 30-'06, and the two pieces of iron you saw. I had maybe a half hour at the old school site where I got the majority of the stuff, before the gf said we had to go cuz nature was calling.

And Dan, the new shovel finally arrived. Took that long to order something. The smallest you can get at HD is a 24" with a wood handle. Unfortunately, the wood handle are much easier to break. Which... I have to fix one for that same reason.

very sweet religious pendant. i like finding those kinds of things
    Minelab Etrac sunray probe, 13" ultimate coil, Whites V3I,sunray probe,10dd,10x12 sef