Thread: E-trac is really starting to produce...

Threaded View

E-trac is really starting to produce...

Today me and my dad went out for quite a long time. We found a few old coins, so I am happy. When we got to the first park, within 3 minutes I got a 12-32 about 7 inches, when I got it out, it was an old pulltab, but then about 25 feet away I got a 12-32 01-31 09-30, and decided to dig it, despite the few trashy numbers. When I got it out of the hole I knew it was an Indian, because zincs don't get a nice green color. It is a 1895 Indian Head. After about an hour I felt generous enough to let my dad use the E-trac, and within 5 minutes he got himself a nice Buffalo Nickle, but the date is gone. After about another hour we left because we realized that park was hit pretty hard, and we went to about 5 other parks, which produced a bit of clad. Then we got to a nice park that is the town square of an 1830's town. I started to get a little bored because of the fact we were there for about 1 hour or so, and maybe pulled 2 pennies off the surface. Then I got a screaming 12-47, 12-45 and I just knew what it was. I dug it up and it turned out to be a 1954 rosie. After about another hour we headed off, and I blinked my eyes and opened them facing my house, apparently I fell a sleep for a tiny bit *From dad(More like 2 hours)*, sorry dad!

Sorry About The Photo Quality
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Last edited by DiggerAl; 05-10-2014 at 08:41 PM.