Thread: Modern India, Latvia and Spanish coins dug

Veteran Member leslie(nova scotia)'s Avatar

Modern India, Latvia and Spanish coins dug

Another day of feeling the pits with the flu. Called Navy Davy at noon and told him I might go out later............yeah right! A couple of pukes to go with the 4 loads of wash and it was 1530hrs with the best part of the day over. Got a tad antsy around the house so I took off after the last load of laundry was folded.................no sir.....this bouy does not iron or do windows!
    Grabbed the Freedom 3 Plus and hit the spot where I found the foreign coins. Place did not disappoint as an India, Latvian and Spanish coin (modern) along with a junker ring were dug up as well as some unhatched golf eggs.

Made a quick detour to the Button Hole and scoffed one there, felt sick to my stomach again and headed home. Got to take better care of myself as I get my first Canada Pension check next month. I plan to bankrupt the Canadian Government by living to be 100...think they will reach that goal before I!
    Anyway no word on my ill AT Pro yet..............but this ill bouy is now putting the meds down big time.
    From the land of the Bluenose.....life is a beach at least till the tide comes in and the Bud is all gone. Swish and dig at the drop of a dime!

Sorry about your illness. on getting rid of the antsy part of your day and post a picture when the golf eggs hatch.
    V3i- Prism IV- Pro Pointer
    2020 GOAL: Any Flowing Hair coin

TOTAL 100 YEAR OLD COINS - -280
    2020:
    Silver: 11

Oldest U.S. Copper - 1795 Liberty Cap
    Oldest U.S. Silver - 1829 Capped Bust Dime extra large 10C
    Click here to view my album

Feel better soon. Although, you do better when you're sick than I do when I'm well!
    Land of Two Seasons - Snow and Fire Danger.

Hopefully you will get to feeling better soon. You were able to get some detecting therapy though.
    Hunt hard & Hunt safe!!!
    Robbie, Hamilton,Il
    Minelab E-Trac, Whites TRX Pin-Pointer
    Sun Ray Pro-Gold Headphones, Lesche
    RNB Innovations Battery

Neat score on all them foreign coins leslie

Veteran Member
    Congrats for the finds and hope you enjoy a long and healthy retirement. Safe & HH