Thread: touch of gold

Veteran Member leslie(nova scotia)'s Avatar

touch of gold

Got out for a short hunt....had planned on a longer one till work but mister man getting out of Otto Ize find the only hole in the parking lot. Mister Man that smirked!
    Anyway hit the community park again and once again Latvia showed up along with the smallest piece of 10K the old Freedom 3 Plus has sniffed out.

Quit after this went home. Bored so I played with my buttons, made lunch, did dishes, made beds as I limped around feeling sorry for myself! Think I'm not long for the way of the dinosaur me bouy! Of course a good cup of Premium Arabica coffee does wonders.

Still no word from Garrett on the Pro repair. Of course I sent it Canada Post so Lord only knows when in the halibut it will arrive.
    From the land of the Bluenose.....life is a beach at least till the tide comes in and the Bud is all gone. Swish and dig at the drop of a dime!

Congrats on the GOLD, Les!

I hope your limp goes the way of the dinosaur!
    Lifetime totals:
    10 Large Cents, 415 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 124 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 131 Barber Dimes, 405 Mercury Dimes, 249 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 20 Standing Liberty Quarters, 89 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 16 Walking Liberty Halves

YouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg

Sweeeeeet.......
    Tom
    Oldest Pull Tab Found, Mid 1963!
    Coin Master-4D, Coin Master-GT, Spectra-V3i.
    Most reliable and accurate metal detector ever made: A Magnet...
    There is a tool for almost anything, however no one tool works for everything!

Veteran Member
    Congrats for the finds and especially the gold. Safe & HH