Thread: The "Big Show" then a swinging

Veteran Member leslie(nova scotia)'s Avatar

The "Big Show" then a swinging

Navy Davy looked tense! Navy Davy looked like he was ready to leap out of his skin! Navy Davy was......a man on a mission! Marie had given me the green light to go to the "Big Show"....BNAPS(British North American Philately Society.) Having won $100.20 on the lottery my pocket was full ! Twenty moments at the Big Show and that was gone with two more pages in the UK collection filled!

Dave get me the halibut out of here before I have to sell my next born....fat chance of that as ND had spent quadruple of what I had on revenues!
    Man I cannot tell you how many quotes I'll have to dig up to pay for what I spent!
    Off to quota field and within an hour half Navy Davy and I had quota! ND was a lean mean digging machine unearthing 76 coins!

While I hobbled for quota.

Day ended with a super surprise as ND gave me a late birthday present............wow! Habs are out of it but go................who cares!

Back to earth as dishes have to be done! Such is the life of a digaholic!
    From the land of the Bluenose.....life is a beach at least till the tide comes in and the Bud is all gone. Swish and dig at the drop of a dime!

Awesome stamps Leslie. It's a hobby that most kids today will never understand. WTG on making quota!
    Minelab Manticore / SPECTRA V3i, Pro-Pointer II. Lesche Digger.
    Oldest Copper: 1694 William & Mary Halfpenny. Oldest Silver: 1663 1-Reale
    Cob.

My Album

Nice!

Veteran Member
    Like the stamps and congrats on the digs. Safe & HH