Thread: Finally Some Silver!

Threaded View

Finally Some Silver!

Been on a dry spell lately not much finds and not much to video but today I went over to my Brother's house to try to find his shed key he lost a couple of years ago. Well did not find it but I did find the lawn mower part that I could not find five years ago for him Found 8 copper memorial, and a dog tag that belonged to the dog of his wife's father, lost 22 years ago according to the date. He said Louise would really like that as a momento. I did get a 1929 wheat and a quarter spill, a 1965 and a 1964! So that at least broke my dry spell. I gave all the stuff to them but my brother insisted that I should keep the silver quarter.....I did not protest too much Video is of a few different things I found lately.

<span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18.200000762939453px; background-color: rgb(225, 235, 242);">
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Psalms 24:1 ¶ The earth is the LORD'S, and all it contains...But God shares with us who search!
    Member Dayton Diggers CTX 3030- Minelab E-Trac

click here to view my finds album