Thread: Been away awhile, just checking in...

Been away awhile, just checking in...

Hello everyone. I've not been online a lot lately, as this is my very busy time of year. Which also translates to I've not detected any for a really long time either. It's about killin me, but it's the way that it is. I miss my hunting time and I miss my forum time, and hopefully, I will get back in action soon. But I just wanted to check in and say I miss reading about and contributing comments to all of you and hearing about all of your cool hunts and finds, and hopefully I will find time to re-up!
    Take care,
    Kasey

Hi Kasey , great to hear from you again and I hope you get some "down-time" to get out and enjoy the hobby soon.

Dan
    "Honesty is an expensive gift ,
    so don't expect it from cheap people"

XP Deus II , DFX ,TDI sl -

Click here to view my finds album

Nice to hear from you Casey and glad all is well. I too have been away from the forum and detecting due to a heavy workload and family loss. Hope to get back on track soon.

Ron
    Whites VX3 with Sunray Probe, 10x12 SEF, 8x6 SEF, 10dd, 6x10Eclipse, 4x6 Eclipse, Lesche digger and Garrett Pro Pointer.

Work stinks But it is a necessary evil. Working that farm must be very hard work, but satisfying too. Ron....sorry about your loss. Hopefully both of you can get some time to relax and hunt soon. I've been kind of spoiled detecting 3x a week, even though it's not for myself, it does clear the mind. Best relaxation there is
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

Yep you gotta do what you gotta do, hopefully you'll be able to get in some detecting time soon.

It's good to hear you're still around! I've tried teaching my kid it's work first, play later. I think it makes the play time that much more appreciated as opposed to expected.
    Land of Two Seasons - Snow and Fire Danger.

Nice to hear from you again. Don't worry your detecting time will show up soon.
    V3i- Prism IV- Pro Pointer
    2020 GOAL: Any Flowing Hair coin

TOTAL 100 YEAR OLD COINS - -280
    2020:
    Silver: 11

Oldest U.S. Copper - 1795 Liberty Cap
    Oldest U.S. Silver - 1829 Capped Bust Dime extra large 10C
    Click here to view my album

Henry
    You missed roll call!

No soup for you!

LIVE FREE OR DIE

Quote Originally Posted by Skamaniac View Post
    It's good to hear you're still around! I've tried teaching my kid it's work first, play later. I think it makes the play time that much more appreciated as opposed to expected.
    Thank you, and yes, I was raised to work first and earn my down time/play time. So in fact, I work very hard when I have to and play during the down time (winter months). (At least the ticks and chiggers aren't so ferocious during the cold times).