Thread: Silver and scenery

Silver and scenery

Since moving down to Florida, the misses and I can't get enough of the beach scene. Her shelling and me, swinging the Garrett, and this past weekend was no exception. But, while we are out doing our thing, it's always nice to take in the variety of wild life and scenery, oh yea, finding silver is always a plus. Just adds to enjoying this great hobby. Happy hunting all.
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Last edited by buck57; 07-06-2014 at 07:56 AM.
    Just one more Beep!

Those photos are beautiful. Are those dolphins or stingrays? Congrats on your finds and spending quality time with the wife on the beach.
    Keep those photos coming.
    Oldest Coin: 1699 William III Halfpenny

Silver 5
    Indian 3, Buff 1, V Nik 1, Rosie 2, Barber Dime, SLQ 1, barber qtr 1,

YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoU...FVGumMQ/videos

Thanks Don. The second to the last picture are sting rays. Well, they actual call these guys "devil rays". I actual have under water video of them coming right past my legs. They never bother us but wouldn't want to step on one. Good hunting
    Just one more Beep!

Veteran Member
    Awesome photos and nice finds. i would avoid those devil rays if I were you. Don't let them get to close just rubbing up against you may become serious. My great uncle died from that happening to him. Be safe and HH

Thanks got the info Timewarpdigger. We really enjoy watching them cruise the shore line, but we'll keep our distance. Good hunting to ya
    Just one more Beep!

That's what it's all about, having fun and doing the things you enjoy. Love the pics and nice little hunt.
    MXT Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer, 5.3 & and 950 coils, Sun Ray Pro Gold HP, Excalibur , 1000 coil, 2, Whites Dual Field PIs, Sovereign GT

Oldest Silver: 17?2 Half Reale

Oldest Coins: 1723 Halfpenny ,1729- ? KG 2rd Half Penny, 1786 Connecticut Copper, 1787 Fugio.

11@ 1807,8 Reale Counterfeit Cache

Awesome pictures. What great scenery. I would have a hard time concentrating on detecting That is until silver hits the scoop
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

Thanks Coinnut and fsa46. I think half of this hobby is getting out and enjoying the areas we hunt. But when the detector sings our favorite tune, it's just the icing on the cake. HH all.
    Just one more Beep!