Thread: who just called me ???

who just called me ???

i just got a phone call from someone wanting to detect with me tomorrow. the message got all funky when i played it back so who are you again ? lol.
    the answer is yes as long as your not in another country or gona drive me into the middle of nowhere and leave me for dead .
    give me a call back or message me on here.....ohhh and if anyone else wants to tag along the more the merrier .

Was it my message I left on Saturday? lol. I didnt leave messages Wed or Thur. Maybe you saw it was my number on the caller ID and said "hell no I ain't answering for that bloke" haha. And yes, I do realize you put your # on the CT post. I never got out Wed or Thur but I'm going after work today. Its a nice day and I'm not wasting it. PM me or call me if u wanna come up. U know from the ID... its the one ending -6673.

There's a lot of you guys from Connecticut on this forum, you guys sure do make some killer finds in that part of the country

Wasn't me. Wish I had today or tomorrow off. After the soup we've been living in, today's zero humidity and breezes was a treat leaving work. Good luck.
    Slow digging is better than no digging.
    Whites V3i, MXT, Garrett Pro Pointer, Sampson 31" T-handle shovel.
    AD members detected with: del, OxShoeDrew, RobW, Massdirtfisher, Mango Ave, Lee, chrisinct, aloldstuff, HEAVYMETALNUT, Thiltzy

May have been me Lee, guess I had better start sending you text messages so that you don't hear the country accent.