Thread: dig your pull tabs

Veteran Member

dig your pull tabs

Had some time over lunch and went back to the park where I scored an old half dime to work that area again, and work some bling along the soccer field. Decided to see how many shapes and colors of pull tabs I could pull -- quite a few in the VDI 22-27 range today, including that odd-shaped one stamped 14K and weighing a beefy 9.68 grams

Also pulled a silver bling with my initial on it, a weird wheatie/zincoln spill, and Chuck E Cheese token. Quite a mix coming out this small park. Also thought I had a large copper, but it was a cleverly disguised canslaw at 12 inches that I worked on a good 10 minutes in the rock hard dirt :bangahead01:
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Oldest: 1755 Spanish silver; 1800 half dime | 1842 seated half | 1857 seated quarter | 516 silver coins in 2011!

Re: dig your pull tabs

That's funny Randy, I did a park hunt today and dug pull tab readings too. Know what I got?? PULLTABS lol Lots and lots of PULLTABS rofl Glad you got some sweet targets there. Nice Gold ring and the silver piece is nice too. Your gonna pay for them machines real soon. Nice hunt.
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

Nice dig on that gold ring! The silver ring is a nice one too. You have to love it when at least one of those pull tab signals turns out to be gold. lol

Huh ....... I like the green one, and the blue one too....but I'd have to agree I'd probably pitch the rest and keep the odd shaped one marked 14K too lol
    Great hunt and some awesome finds!!
    Congrats
    Some days you get the corn, some days you get the cob
    ​Oldest coin: ​70 B.C. "Harlow Flyer" gold qtr. Stater
    Oldest U.S. coin: 1814 Capped Bust Dime

Congrats on that gold ring!!! I love your pic of it displayed with the tabs and your title- very creative lol
    Making me want to go dig some some tabs on this smoldering 90+ muggy day...
    Oldest silver-- 1838o seated dime (no stars)
    Oldest copper-- 1820 LC

White's V3i, Coinmaster, XLT, Prism IV, Whites new TRX PP- Love it!!! Garretts PP