Thread: RINGS #94 , 95 , 96 , 97 , 98 , 99 ......... Coolest silver ring ever , many photos

RINGS #94 , 95 , 96 , 97 , 98 , 99 ......... Coolest silver ring ever , many photos

#100 will have to wait till the next hunt . Got out this weekend twice . Last night I hunted a local honey hole school . It gave up a cool little sterling skeleton key pendent . Also found ring #94 , just a wire type junk ring with a tiny red stone . Total clad for that hunt was $7.80 .
    Then this morning the silver gates opened up . I went back to the school I hunted last weekend . I thought at that time it had never been hunted , I believe I was right . Only a few minutes in and I had ring #95 , a silver plated one with three clear stones . Then I found a kids Lord of the Rings ring , #96 . After that it was all silver . It had a sweet +86 at three inches , BIG silver ring with a giant blue stone and 6 tiny diamond chips #97 . It is one of the coolest silver rings I have found . Then maybe 10 minutes later I had a +20 at 4 inches , BIG silver chain ! I was jumping up and down . Then it was a boat load of clad for awhile . Finally another good target , +78 at 3 inches , silver ring with amethyst , #98 . I also found some religious pendents and tokens . I felt tired so I got in the truck to go . As I drove down the street I thought why not go check out another school and park up the street . I got out turned on my MXT PRO and got a target at 7 inches , 1957D wheat cent . I thought why not just stay and see what happens , I'm glad I did ! The third target was a +77 at two inches , I'm thinking a dime . It turned out to be a big tungsten carbide wedding band with sterling silver inlay down the middle , #99 for the year ! Now I was done . I was hoping for #100 but my knees just could do it . Total clad for three hours was $14.82 .
    HH
    Glen
    Attached Images Attached Images                
    Always looking for that next ring !!

What?...... you can't leave us hanging on #99 I won't be able to sleep Some beautiful rings there Some other nice finds to go with it too. Congrats on some quick ring hits!!
    Finding relics is in my blood

GPX 5000, CTX 3030, E Trac, Vista Gold

All those earthquakes sure does shake the coins and jewelry off you folks!
    Slow digging is better than no digging.
    Whites V3i, MXT, Garrett Pro Pointer, Sampson 31" T-handle shovel.
    AD members detected with: del, OxShoeDrew, RobW, Massdirtfisher, Mango Ave, Lee, chrisinct, aloldstuff, HEAVYMETALNUT, Thiltzy

Veteran Member
    Nice finds man, keep up the good work. Heres to hoping #100 will be a big fat 18k wedding ring with a huge diamond in the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper Bri View Post
    All those earthquakes sure does shake the coins and jewelry off you folks!
    Now that's funny !

Funny, but I've been in a few of those shakers myself.

As a kid, lived in Mill Valley, San Rafael, and Fairfax in the late 70's and early 80's.
    Slow digging is better than no digging.
    Whites V3i, MXT, Garrett Pro Pointer, Sampson 31" T-handle shovel.
    AD members detected with: del, OxShoeDrew, RobW, Massdirtfisher, Mango Ave, Lee, chrisinct, aloldstuff, HEAVYMETALNUT, Thiltzy

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper Bri View Post
    Funny, but I've been in a few of those shakers myself.

As a kid, lived in Mill Valley, San Rafael, and Fairfax in the late 70's and early 80's.
    The 1989 Loma Prieta quake was a good one , 6.9 ! I remember tending bar that night at work when it happened and seeing the window blow out at the store next to us ! Been a while since I have felt a good sized one here in San Jose .
    Glen

What a haul Glen them are some beautiful rings good luck finding #100 HH
    Oldest Coin - 1830 Large Cent
    Oldest Silver - 1898 Barber Dime

Garrett Ace 350, Garrett AT Pro Pointer

I love that silver ring with the large blue stone!

I've never seen one like it. So cool!

I'm sure that #100 is right around the corner for you Glen!
    Lifetime totals:
    10 Large Cents, 415 Indian Heads, 2 Two Cent Pieces, 1 Capped Bust Half Dime, 1 Seated Half Dime, 10 Shield Nickels, 68 V Nickels, 124 Buffalo Nickels, 31 War Nickels, 16 Seated Dimes, 131 Barber Dimes, 405 Mercury Dimes, 249 Rosies, 4 Seated Quarters, 18 Barber Quarters, 20 Standing Liberty Quarters, 89 Silver Washingtons, 1 Seated Half, 3 Barber Halves, 16 Walking Liberty Halves

YouTube Channel: Tony Two-Cent https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmz...RlHTBIU42bUORg

Absolutely amazing the amount of rings you find. All nice ones too!!
    GREAT JOB
    Oldest Coin: 1699 William III Halfpenny

Silver 5
    Indian 3, Buff 1, V Nik 1, Rosie 2, Barber Dime, SLQ 1, barber qtr 1,

YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoU...FVGumMQ/videos