Dave sent me a text just as I was getting up at 6 am Sunday morning . The text was letting me know where they would be huntng for the day. It was 3 hours away! With in 20 mins I was in my truck heading south! I arrived at 9 am just in time to see Dave filming a Mercury dime he just dug for one of his YouTube videos! After some quick hellos , handshakes, and a up-date on all good finds I jumped right in. In a few minutes I had my first wheat. I popped 3 wheats right off the bat. Then I got a 36, 37 Co. at the same depth as the nearby wheats. I dug down to find a 1900 IH penny! Nice start! Got a few more wheats as a hour or so pasted. Tony and Dave walked up to me to say they were walking to their cars for a cool drink and a break in the shade. As they were talking I was getting another 12-32 at 6 inches. As they walked away I started to dig the signal. I miss pinpointed it, so I had to do some tunneling. Finally the pinpointer pointed out a this thin, nickle sized disk in my pile of dirt. At first I thought it would be an aluminum token of some sort. But when I started to rub some of the caked on dirt off, I started to see writing. Then lottsa writing! Then I seen wheat looked like a date! The date said 1842!!! But what is it? I've never see one of these before. Soon Dave returned from his break. We showed Tony. Dave then tells us it's a "Thaler" from Germany. I still can't find one on line. Things slowed down for me after that. We then took a short lunch break and went and checked out a local park. It wasn't very productive. Thats when Dave took off for home. We said our goodbyes and Tony and I headed back to the old school. We hunted there for a few more hours. In that time I picked up my second silver ring of the day and what looks like a 1913 Buff. The only old non-Jefferson nickle found there over the weekend.

Here's the goodies for the day. Including the 13 wheaties.

Here's a look at the 1842 15 EINEN THALER

The other side.

2 silver rings. I've been wanting to find a Claddagh ring!!

The other ring tuns out to be quite collectable. It's a sterling "Kiddiegem" ring from the 20's to the 40's!
\

As Miss Bell-Two puts it.... here's my "choice junk".

Here's the keepers cleaned up. Also found part of a silver bracelet with some native American type markings on it.

Thanks for letting me tag along fellas! It was a blast as always!
Can't wait to do it again!

Thanks for lookin' & HH everyone!!