Thread: Finally back to back multiple silver hunts and a couple nice Tokens

Threaded View

Elite Member

Finally back to back multiple silver hunts and a couple nice Tokens

It has been a bit challenging the last 3 weeks but Friday and today picked up the mood a bit. Friday I hit a park I wanted to revisit after I had some luck on a few older Wheaties. Things were not going to well when I dug a marginal signal that turned out to be a Merc. With my mood improved I hunted the area for 30 minutes and managed to find another Merc a heavily worn Buffalo and a hand full of Wheats. Ground was bone dry so I'll hit it again after we get some rain. Today I hunted a farmhouse I got permission to hunt on Thursday. Was hitting some nice old Wheaties ('14,'26,'29) but could not find any silver. Wandered around a bit when I hit a little area that gave up 2 Merc's and a Rosie. Went back to the wheatie spot and hunted in a different direction and got a nice deep 20 "s" Merc. Last photo was a summary of the last 3 weeks . Threw in a picture of a couple of nice tokens I found as well today. Taking a rode trip tomorrow and hope to keep the silver run going. Wisconsin Digger
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Total silver 3 - Goal 50 (2024 Finds) - 1 Washington - 0 Barber Dimes - 0 Mercury Dimes- - 3 Roosevelt Dimes - 0 V Nickels - 0 Buffalos - 1 War Nickels - 0 Indian - 13 Wheats - $ 4.61 in clad
    Relics: MILESTONES since 2012: 1700 silver coins - 8000 Clad Quarters - 500 Roosevelts - 750 Mercury Dimes