To keep up on the hunts at the demo house:

Monday 15th:
Almost didn't find a silver Monday. On my way back to the truck, in the pitch black darkness, in a area I've went over plenty of times, 3 inches deep, I get a 12-46!
A 1945 Merc keeps the streak alive!

Wednesday 17th:
1 more merc, 3 more wheats , a marble, and a dough boy I love finding marbles!

Saturday 20th:
The same guy who got me permission for the demo house also secured me a old abandoned farm house. So Ted and I went and checked it out. Probably built in the mid to late 1800's. A real drooler! A little over grown , but the place you dream of hunting! But a total let down! Not one old coin between the two of us! I did find a cool old button. At least I hope it's old. But from what I've seen on-line.... it might be a re-pop.
It appears to be a New York Militia staff button. Any help confirming or denying this ID is greatly appreciated . (Trying to load some more pictures but PB won't take them right now for some reason. Post them when I can)

After a hour plus there we went to the demo house. We each nabbed a silver. Ted got a Merc. I got another silver Washington! Buried with 2 wheaties. Also found a IH.

Things are definatly slowing way down at the demo site. But I'll be going back......

Thanks for lookin' & HH!