Thread: This weekends finds on the beach 08/27-28/14

Threaded View

This weekends finds on the beach 08/27-28/14

Went back to the beach that has been producing some silver coins for me this weekend. Saturday I elected to hunt with the 3030 and the ATpro and got back in the water. I didn't think I had found any good stuff until I got home and started cleaning. I knew I had found a 44P War Nickel and what I thought was a JUNK gold ear ring and a trashing looking ankle bracelet. Well I started cleaning on the ear ring and found a stamp on it that reads 417 so I got excited and rechecked to make sure that 417 means 10k gold and sure enough it does. Then while cleaning the ankle bracelet I spot a 12k on it. This is the first time I have found anything marked 12k so I am not sure about it. It looks gold where I have cleaned, but it weighs nothing, so it can't be worth much. I found the 43 no mint mark quarter and the CUBS-BSA ring and sterling silver chain Sunday with my etrac.

Thanks, for looking.

Dave

And of course I also found this ring that I know will have everybody jealous of me finding something so nice. lol

Last edited by dpdave38; 09-30-2014 at 01:21 PM.
    An Honest Man Is God's Noblest Work

(Minelab Etrac, CTX 3030) (Garrett ATpro, Pro Pointer, Ace 250) (Tesoro Tigershark) (XP Deus) are my tools for now.